THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Do we have any gay members? Besides the new guy who started the thread I mean. I mean there's obviously a homosexual audience for wrestling, the same as there is with male epics like Spartacus and so forth, and this is quite a large forum so presumably we do. And presumably ones who don't come across as so pervy. Although then again there's been a fair few pervy posts about women over time so I don't know why I bring in that divide.

We did have a gay clique at one stage. Yes, they actually called themselves the "gay clique". It's several years ago now and I can't recall much about it aside from that fact that MAT was a member.

There used to be a gay couple that I

• Paid Members
How do you turn the snow off? Its nice but it kills my browser.

I thought there might be something in the skin selector, but alas not. This laptop's going to set fire to my lap.

• Paid Members
I blame the UKFF's Snow. No I don't mean Pitcos.

:laugh:

Has anyone found out how to turn the snow off yet?

Also, can we suspend people for, ooh, I don't know, at least a year, for replying to posts with simply "This"? That includes whoever is the first Don Rickles to reply to this post with it or a variation thereof?

• Paid Members
Also, can we suspend people for, ooh, I don't know, at least a year, for replying to posts with simply "This"? That includes whoever is the first Don Rickles to reply to this post with it or a variation thereof?

I confess I am guilty, but I will mix in a "ditto" or "I agree" from time to time.

I've never seen you do it, but my request obviously doesn't include people I like.

What's going on with this forum today? Fast Reply doesn't work half the time, you have to keep logging in... it was like this at home too, so it's not just my computer.

I reckon Meltzer's Snow has fucked up the place.

• Paid Members
I ain't fucking about no more I been awake 48 hours how do you turn the fucking snow off?

I haven't got snow anymore. I assumed it was automatically turned off because of the problems people had.