THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Posting this on the off chance that someone may know the answer.

I'm thinking of jumping on the Battlestar bandwagon. The show by passed me during its original run. I did watch the mini-series years ago but that's it. That was a long time ago now, and while I remember enjoying it I would be hard pressed to remember much about it.

Anyway, I noticed that Amazon.co.uk have Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series available on DVD for

• 2 weeks later...

From my start date you can see I've been around for a while. I occasionally post on the wrestling forum but I used to post a lot more on here. For personal reasons I haven't for quite a while (nothing to do with anyone personally etc). Anyroadup, I just want to check what the atmos is like these days - can I expect a bit more aggression, more friendliness etc or, as I expect, a mixture!?

Cheers peeps.

Edited by Georgie Pin

• Paid Members
don't know wether to ask this here or the other questions thread but can someone tell me why the user howard signs his messages? its a forum for gods sake not an email

It'd probably be best to ask him, wouldn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Whatever happened to Legend, the guy responsible for The Internet Collection a few years ago and poster on UKFF?

I remember he'd start the video with The Internet Collection by Legend @ UKFF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Hello people, not really a question, but couldn't (for one) find the Mafia game thread to let them know in there: I've been gone for ages, and won't be around again until probably next week. Mucho troubles. Sorry about that!

• Moderators

He's the flakiest flake that ever flaked.

He's knows this; I've told him before...

But like, if he was your mate it would probably be in that kind of way like... he's a cool guy so when he does happen to turn up you're not mad for the times he didn't, it's just a nice bonus. (but you still probably avoid making plans that's just the two of you because you can't count on him).

He's the wildcard!

Edited by Chest Rockwell