THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Why would someone who got a 3 month ban from a forum come back? I have no illusions that I'm a great poster but but if everyone voted that I was a cunt and sent me away the last thing I'd do would be repeatedly come back like nothing had happened.

• Paid Members
Why would someone who got a 3 month ban from a forum come back? I have no illusions that I'm a great poster but but if everyone voted that I was a cunt and sent me away the last thing I'd do would be repeatedly come back like nothing had happened.

Sounds like you're volunteering for something here. neil!

• Paid Members

Sounds like you're volunteering for something here. neil!

Hey man I have no desire to be suspended, I'm just saying if I was chilli I'd stay gone, he must have seriously thick skin

• Paid Members

I'd say evidence has proven I have thin skin in the past Ste. But I come on here because regardless of people's opinion of me as a poster on a forum, it's a good place for a nice varying of opinions on wrestling/other topics. Plus there's some good people around these here parts. Why stay gone?

• Paid Members
There hasn't been an MS Paint contest in ages. Somebody think of a good one and get it on the go.

Seconded. That and the battle rap.

I wouldn't mind seeing an MS Paint UKFFer Portrait contest.

• Moderators
Would that be portraits of other UKFFers? Preferably ones that we've never seen pictures of, so it's really up to the imagination. I could totally do a portrait in Paint of what I think pat looks like.

Now thats a great idea.