THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Haha, I'd forgotten 'seasider' was the one who went apeshit at RepoMan for putting his name in apostrophes. What a spacker. I reckon he will return here at some point.

• Paid Members
Haha, I'd forgotten 'seasider' was the one who went apeshit at RepoMan for putting his name in apostrophes. What a spacker. I reckon he will return here at some point.

He already did and was banned again.

• Paid Members

Was that by selecting the add reply button (one of 3 in the bottom right) that opens a new page for you to type on? That doesn't work for me, the keyboard won't open. I wonder if it's because I have an emoji keyboard installed as well, can't see how it would though.

There's a board plugin for invision that creates a smartphone skin that makes the board much more readable on iPhone and the like. It'd mean neil spending some time in the Admin CP rather than thinking up hilarious name competitions though ;) There's only so much time in the day..

• Paid Members
Was that by selecting the add reply button (one of 3 in the bottom right) that opens a new page for you to type on? That doesn't work for me, the keyboard won't open. I wonder if it's because I have an emoji keyboard installed as well, can't see how it would though.

Nope I have Emoji too and mine works fine. Can do everything on my phone I can on PC.

• Moderators
I think when questions like this have come up before the problem is that neil doesn't have the access to do stuff like that, and Moo (who does) is still AWOL..

There is nothing I can control regarding the look/feel of the forum. All I can do is approve, ban, change names, and the usual thread/post related stuff. This is why I abuse these powers as frequently as possible.

• Paid Members
<br />
<br />Nope I have Emoji too and mine works fine. Can do everything on my phone I can on PC.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Sorted it now.

Turning off JavaScript let's me do full replies. I take it yours was off too?

Although it's inserted some extra code....