THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

hurdogan_Petrocelli.jpg

Fucking Petrocelli beats all.

I do so love all these forum shenanigans. I can't remember who Family Guy PMSL was before he was called that, but for what it's worth he was better as The Icon. He was a bit rubbish before.

My 1TB external HD finally came today so I could back all my files up but I'm running into a bit of a problem when trying to safely remove it. Everytime I try a keep getting this message

Windows can't stop your 'Generic volume' device because a program is still using it

I have shut down all programs which seemed to be running on my computer and tried again but still get the same message, any ideas? I've tried Google but I can't make any sense out of some advice and the site for the make of my drive is no use either.

Cheers

• Paid Members
My 1TB external HD finally came today so I could back all my files up but I'm running into a bit of a problem when trying to safely remove it. Everytime I try a keep getting this message

Windows can't stop your 'Generic volume' device because a program is still using it

I have shut down all programs which seemed to be running on my computer and tried again but still get the same message, any ideas? I've tried Google but I can't make any sense out of some advice and the site for the make of my drive is no use either.

Cheers

Uh-oh.

• Paid Members
I can't remember who Family Guy PMSL was before he was called that, but for what it's worth he was better as The Icon. He was a bit rubbish before.

He was Tricky red hot Ricky I believe, or something similar, and he was always a bit rubbish.

• Moderators
Seriously, what's the deal with boydy? Seen much alluded too, nothing said. PM, answer, I'm proper inruiged.

Forum drama. Legal issues. Internet detective work. Shitstiring. A banning, some suspensions. Some posters still crying about being suspended.