Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Your taste in general gears more towards the heavier stuff though right Ebb?

Nah not neccesarily, i like stuff across the board.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Brian Fallon of ‘The Gaslight Anthem’ has announced a tour with his band ‘the Crowes’. His solo album ‘Painkillers’ will likely drop just before this.

 

Tickets onsale Friday but O2 priority is available now. Just bagged a pair for Manchester.

 

 

 

Tue April 05 2016 - MANCHESTER O2 Ritz
Wed April 06 2016 - GLASGOW O2 ABC Glasgow
Thu April 07 2016 - BIRMINGHAM O2 Institute
Fri April 08 2016 - LONDON KOKO
Sun April 10 2016 - BRISTOL O2 Academy Bristol

 

Posted

Yes he has and at the very least I'll be at Manchester. Tempted to do another which would either be Brum or Nottingham. Seriously cant wait for this. He was excellent on the Revival tour a few years back and Gaslight Anthem are my favourite band of the last 6 or so years

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Crowes? wasn't his side projet called The Horrible Crowes? is this the same thing?

 

I'll keep the shows in mind, if Fallon decided to wind in a little and not overblow the shows like he did with the last Gaslight shows it should be a good night.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I believe he'll be doing mostly stuff from 'The Horrible Crowes' album + his upcoming new stuff. I don't think there'll be much Gaslight material played on this tour. Agree that the Revival tour performance was top notch though. Fingers crossed he bring Dave Hause over again to support.

Posted

I'm off to Motley Crue/Alice Cooper in Birmingham tonight, hyped now! l've got Judas Priest and Marilyn Manson later in the month too.

 

Crue were awesome in Manchester. I'm just sad i only got to see them twice in my life. Killing Joke were on fire in Leeds tonight, just fantastic from beginning to end!

Posted

Frank Carter added to Sum 41/Kerrang Tour. Glad I sorted tickets for that now as recently got into Franks 'blossoms' album which is really fun. 

I'm off to see Happy Monday's with my dad this evening. Last minute buy that. Not the biggest fan but should be a decent piss-up and you can't beat a bit of Step On can you?

Posted

Roses tickets where carnage trying to get. Sorted 8 mind. Saturday. So far doing 4 nights at the Etihad though pretty impressive. Doubt they'll do Glasto anymore.

Posted (edited)

Roses tickets where carnage trying to get. Sorted 8 mind. Saturday. So far doing 4 nights at the Etihad though pretty impressive. Doubt they'll do Glasto anymore.

4 nights? I thought they were only doing 2? I managed to land 2 standing tickets for my Mum and her fella, so thats my good deed for the day done. It was most definitely carnage trying to get them. Sites not loading, no available tickets, sites stalling etc etc.

Edited by truthofsin
Posted

Added a 3rd and a 4th date Truth, due to the 'unprecedented demand.' Sorted out 8 tickets 4 of those are for my dad's mates mind. Cant wait though. Should be superb. Where'd you end up buying from Truth? Got ours through eventim and seetickets. Although seetickets was useless this time round and I normally rate it as one of the better ones!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...