Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm off to the Leeds show and possibly Manchester the following week. Would have done the Nottingham show too but it's the same night as NXT, also in Nottingham.

 

I honestly can't wait to hear the Meliora songs in a live setting, easily the album of the year for me

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

While She Sleeps 2016 UK tour

Mar 16: Mansfield Intake

Mar 17: Hull Adelphi

Mar 18: Huddersfield Parish

Mar 19: Bolton Alma

Mar 20: Corby Hut

Mar 22: Gravesend Red Lion

Mar 23: Brighton The Haunt

Mar 24: Plymouth Junction

Mar 25: Oxford Bullingdon

Mar 26: Doncaster Vintage

 

Cannot get my head around playing the absolute shithole that is the Hull Adelphi. Still going to go though

Posted

That's exactly what I thought. Hull Adelphi is two terraced houses converted together, it's a fucking shithole where the toilets always get backed up. It is literally the lowest of the low that isn't playing your mates back garden

Posted

Where have the mighty mighty bosstones been all my life?

 

amazing!

Only 18 years behind the curve. Next you'll be going on about Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake.

 

Actually I'm helping a mate put together a 90s metal/alt rock playlist and now I'm going to have to stick that in there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...