Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 4, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2014 Another vote for Gallows. Their self titled album (with the new singer) was one of my faves of the year. Soundgarden are on at the same time though I think? That sucks as they were amazing on tour last Sept. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 4, 2014 Moderators Posted July 4, 2014 Ahh.. yeah, sorry, no chance if me seeing Gallows then! I've never seen Soundgarden live.. Do they play much off Badmotorfinger? (I would expect Jesus Christ Pose at least!) Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 4, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2014 They've been changing their setlist up over the last tour. This is what we got at Manchester in Sept but they'll likely cut a fair few out for a festival - Let Me Drown Spoonman By Crooked Steps Rhinosaur Been Away Too Long The Day I Tried to Live Pretty Noose A Thousand Days Before Burden in My Hand Never the Machine Forever Flower Outshined Black Hole Sun Black Rain Taree Non-State Actor Fell on Black Days Blow Up the Outside World Rusty Cage Encore: My Wave Dusty Beyond the Wheel Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 4, 2014 Moderators Posted July 4, 2014 That looks a pretty cool setlist. I'd be happy with something similar.. (with the notable exception of the lack of the aforementioned song though ) Quote
MichaelMush Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Very jealous of everyone going to Sonisphere. Deftones, Metallica, Protest The Hero, Limp Bizkit, Reel Big Fish, HIM and loads more. I would have gone if it wasn't so close to Download and gave me time to save money Quote
patiirc Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Very jealous of everyone going to Sonisphere. Deftones, Metallica, Protest The Hero, Limp Bizkit, Reel Big Fish, HIM and loads more. I would have gone if it wasn't so close to Download and gave me time to save money Knowing that they have This is Progress shows 12am-2am on one of the stages over the three days also adds to the bloody thing, plus KERBDOG too. BAH! Quote
MichaelMush Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Very jealous of everyone going to Sonisphere. Deftones, Metallica, Protest The Hero, Limp Bizkit, Reel Big Fish, HIM and loads more. I would have gone if it wasn't so close to Download and gave me time to save money Knowing that they have This is Progress shows 12am-2am on one of the stages over the three days also adds to the bloody thing, plus KERBDOG too. BAH! Oh I forgot that Progress are there as well! I'm just going to be a moody bastard and hope it rains the whole weekend Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 5, 2014 Moderators Posted July 5, 2014 So they only went and played the whole of Superunknown from start to finish.. that'll do! Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2014 So they only went and played the whole of Superunknown from start to finish.. that'll do! Cunt! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 5, 2014 Moderators Posted July 5, 2014 Yeeeep... I was standing around in the sun with a reefer hanging out my gob listening to that for what they told will 'likely be the last time they ever do this', whilst you were at work probably about 1 mile away. Mike McReady (spelling?) from Pearl Jam came out for a song too. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2014 Yeeeep... I was standing around in the sun with a reefer hanging out my gob listening to that for what they told will 'likely be the last time they ever do this', whilst you were at work probably about 1 mile away. Mike McReady (spelling?) from Pearl Jam came out for a song too. I've loved Superunknown since it came out your description is exactly what was happening by the way, the only positive is it was my fourth day of work after 6 months on the dole so I was pretty happy to be working. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted July 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2014 BST was AMAZING yesterday. Never seen any of the acts before and they crushed it. Particularly blown away by how great Motorhead were. As well as Soundgarden playing Superunknown for perhaps the last time it should be noted that Faith No More played TWO NEW SONGS!! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 5, 2014 Moderators Posted July 5, 2014 Well, everyone crushed it apart from Ozzy, who was a sad sight to behold, didn't know where he was and forgot all the words to half the songs. Iron Man in particular was a shambles... yet their set was still loads of fun nonetheless, somehow! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 5, 2014 Moderators Posted July 5, 2014 Dunno, but they made him do a ten minute solo whilst they all went off and had a cuppa. He was pretty fantastic. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.