Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

I don't know if it's appropriate or whether it fits the criteria, but I thought this was a really nice, stand-up gesture.

Terrible news, Ravishing i've got loads of disks i'm wanting rid of send me your address and i'll honour Stuart's deal for free. RIP Corino_Mark

You might have to see the full thread for context.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Spurs have a chance if they can get anything from either game with Inter (who should top their group) and win the other 2 home games. Group B looks pretty weak by CL standards but the western sides won't fancy a trip to Israel so Hapoel could get at least third place. Same for Rangers, good chance of dropping into the Europa League instead of being out of Europe altogether before Christmas. Having to go as far away as Turkey isn't ideal, but Bursaspor were very surprising champs there last year and are the weakest side in the draw according to the UEFA coefficient.

Barcelona got Rubin Kazan again, which should be a chance for revenge at home but another long trip away. Strange to think that one of the other 3 sides in Group D will make the knockout stages, whereas Group E looks pretty straightforward with Bayern and Roma battling it out for top spot and Basle and Cluj fighting for the Europa parachute. Seems as if Chelsea basically have a bye to the last 16, I'm just hoping Spartak can pip Marseille for second place.

Group G is obviously the proverbial 'group of death'. A rejuventated Ajax have nothing to fear from an ageing Milan side, and for all their spending Real aren't all that great either. No reason Martin Jol's boys can't top their pool, really. Finally Arsenal's group, from which they should progress along with Braga. The one question mark, as someone already pointed out, is over when the away games against eastern European sides are. At least one will probably be game 5 or 6 (November/December), which should be tough - but they could already be as good as through by then if they play to their best.

This.

Really enjoyed the predictions and information.

• Paid Members
The best bit is that someone else has obviously taken the picture for him. The fact his wife (im assuming) has agreed to it is amazing.

I missed this before. Yeah it was the wife who took the picture. It was the price she had to pay for her monthly World of Warcraft subscription. It was the photo or letting me shave a six pack into my stomach hair. Again.

• Paid Members
Various sites are reporting that Steph gave birth to her a baby girl on Tuesday making that baby number 3 for her and HHH.

Some sources are claiming that no-one knew she was preganant. Others are saying this is the reason that HHH is off TV at the mo and not due to injuries.

Whatever congrats to all of them. Looks like Vinnie will have to get to work on the Divas tag team belts.

Was that source Yogi Bear?

hilarious

• Awards Moderator

On Matt Hardy:

It's getting to the point where I think he should just say "fuck it", take a break, stuff his face, put on a shitload of weight and return as a fat monster. We need a new Earthquake.

He could do a counter-tag-team move where he hits the Twist of Fate on one, simultaneously hitting an Earthquake splash on the prone partner.

The Twist of Fat~

• Paid Members
Various sites are reporting that Steph gave birth to her a baby girl on Tuesday making that baby number 3 for her and HHH.

Some sources are claiming that no-one knew she was preganant. Others are saying this is the reason that HHH is off TV at the mo and not due to injuries.

Whatever congrats to all of them. Looks like Vinnie will have to get to work on the Divas tag team belts.

Was that source Yogi Bear?

hilarious

I am actually laughing at that, i didn't catch it the first time round.

• Paid Members

Cheers Dillkid. I always thought there was more to it than that.

Anyway, if we're nominating posts this sign-off line is one of the funniest sentences I've ever read on here:

...Great, I'm going to be spending my honeymoon writing a paedo hunt game for a wrestling forum.

Don't know if it's cheating a little, but I took out the first part of the post, because it's that one-liner in particular that I feel deserves recognition.

Archived