Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha! Great find with that vid. That is absolutely brilliant, the way that's presented is an awesome WWE vignette waiting to happen for the mentally unstable, does what the voices in his head tell him to character he has.

Shit, I'd love a series of vignettes like that following Randy being put on the shelf by someone like Miz...or better yet, Nexus. After his recovery we see Orton visiting the gun shop, buying some of those badboys 'Yeah, they oughta do the trick'. Then the following week we see him at home having a little target practice with dummies wearing Nexus shirts and with the rookies faces on them. Randy makes out like he's aiming for them but they just so happen to be next to cars and shit and he aims at them, just blowing shit up in big WWE style explosions because he's a fucking mentalist. 'Yeah, that oughta do the trick (seriously that's got catchphrase and merchandising dream all over it)'. Then he turns up on Raw a couple of weeks later in the middle of a Nexus mauling of someone with a great big, fuckoff rocket launcher or something.

Ok, last bits definitely too far. All totally ridiculous but, I'd probably love that stupid shit.

:laugh: This is one of the greatest ideas for anything ever. Nothing is too ridiculous too be hilarious.

• Awards Moderator

A post so outrageous they BANNED the man who made it. Gilpin, in 'WWF Hasbro figures for sale':

I am selling these rare WWF hasbro figures.

1. Big Boss Man

2. Jake the Snake

3. Rick Steiner

Please note, when I was seven I requested that my Dad super glue all three together for me, which he did, so you are buying them as you see and I will not separate them. I would not recommend so either as the paint may be effected.

Jake's snake and Boss Man's big stick are not included.

19082010078.jpg

19082010079.jpg

19082010080.jpg

I will accept

• Paid Members
It's not that bad. She only threw the cat in the fucking bin.

I'd laugh like a cunt if someone stuck you in a dark, empty wheelie bin for 15 hours, you turd.

From the "Cat in a bin" thread. Take THAT Captain White Noise.

• Paid Members
It's not that bad. She only threw the cat in the fucking bin.

I'd laugh like a cunt if someone stuck you in a dark, empty wheelie bin for 15 hours, you turd.

From the "Cat in a bin" thread. Take THAT Captain White Noise.

Seconded for the much-needed, eye-watering laugh.

• Awards Moderator

From 'Nutters on Trains'. It's amazing and I can believe it.

On the late-night Tyne/Wear Metro going through the rough-arse end of Newcastle, I saw two actual tramps roll onto the train fighting over a bottle of 20/20, only to scuffle on the floor for a bit, and roll off at the next stop.

You see some real surreal shit on the Geordie Metro.

• Paid Members

From the same thread, this had me literally laughing out loud, which doesn't happen often.

I had an erect penis poking into my bumcheeks for a good 15 mins on the Central Line once. The train was packed and couldn't move away. I tried to shuffle away, but his penis followed me. I could feel its warmth :(

Couldn't you have done something about that, called out as to whats going on, proper embarrassed the person ?! Other people on the train would have stood up for you (so to speak, no pun intended!)

Makes me shiver just thinking about it, gross

Yeah, I should have said something... I was just so stunned and shocked that it was even happening really, and also he was black...

To be fair to the guy, he'd already moved three feet back.

0903110928-jim-davidson1.jpg

Archived