Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Paid Members
Not sure if she is aready in here but for 49 Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) from seinfeld. She sure still looks HOT !!

I'd like to second this. Hot damn she's a fine looking woman. She's much better looking than "new Christine" in that program about some form of new adventure of a person dubbed Old Christine. I can't recall the title at the minute though sadly.

Kristin Scott Thomas 50 (today!)

KristinD0806_468x552.jpg

Shes a bag of bones. Yack.

Kristin Scott Thomas 50 (today!)

KristinD0806_468x552.jpg

Shes a bag of bones. Yack.

She's also the grumpiest old bag I've ever had the misfortune to be in the same room as.

I can't find the pics online anywhere, but Gina McKee (46) is looking outstanding in the Radio Times this week. Almost to the point that you'd think she'd been severely airbrushed or had work done.

Her husband was the only good lecturer I had on my college course. It's always funny seeing him on TV at awards shows and the like.

Good call on Tia Carrere. I've had a thing for her since Wayne's World and she's responsible for kick-starting my thing for Oriental women. Yes, I know she's Hawaiian, but she played Chinese in that movie and I was young, horny & impressionable.