DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

American Reunion - perfect Sunday afternoon fodder really. I wasn't overly interested in seeing it but it was alright, got a few giggles outta me, it's lowest denominator stuff but like i said, for Sunday afternoon it raised a smile. I actually got a little caught up in the nostalgia of it, pretty cool seeing the cast all back together and that. Oh, and the scene with the 18 year old trying it on with Jim was fucking tremendous, great tits.

• Paid Members
Anyone seen The Keep? It's really crap but it's definitely worth seeing because it's so very odd. Ian McKellen is incredibly laughably shit in it as well.

Hush your mouth Gladders, The Keep is great (well the first half of it is) I took it you watched it online?

• Paid Members

Watched Anna Karenina which was different in the way it was shot and how they put the sets together. Baz Luhmann like. Keira Knightley is well, as you'd expect. Its the male characters that probably steal the show here with McFayden and Law standing out . Not one I need to watch again.

Edited by niff

• Paid Members

Anyone seen The Keep? It's really crap but it's definitely worth seeing because it's so very odd. Ian McKellen is incredibly laughably shit in it as well.

Hush your mouth Gladders, The Keep is great (well the first half of it is) I took it you watched it online?
Saw it on Netflix last night. The first half is definitely stronger than the second, I'll give it that, but it just falls apart.

• Moderators

I went to Dredd last night. Despite it SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

having the same plot as The Raid

I really enjoyed it. They kept it very simple and effective - didn't try to cram in loads of references and characters from the comics and just told one story that worked well. It was pretty gruesome and there were some very effective and impressive action sequences. Although, the big SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

minigun blasting a whole floor bit, whilst cool-looking, was slightly spoiled by it being the most retarded plan ever.

Lena Headey was easily the best actor in the film, but everyone else was fine. Well, some of the extras were noticeably terrible, but who really gives a shit?

Films haven't gotten any less violent, in fact they have become more violent. It's just that the certificate criteria is judged different these days - most of the films that were getting an 18 in the 80s are getting a 15 these days.

I agree about the censorship being relaxed over time. Things like Bruce Lee

• Paid Members
Films haven't gotten any less violent, in fact they have become more violent. It's just that the certificate criteria is judged different these days - most of the films that were getting an 18 in the 80s are getting a 15 these days.

I agree about the censorship being relaxed over time. Things like Bruce Lee