DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Have to disagree with the above two posts there.

Buried, I thought, was very well done up until the final third when it just went to shit. I genuinely felt cheated come the end credits and thought it was a cop out ending. I love Reynolds, I absolutely love that man to the point where I'd take his muck in my face out of genuine respect, and I'm glad he showed off some drama chops but I was disgusted by the ending.

Bronson was magnificent, held together by a stunning lead performance by Tom Hardy. I dunno, everything about the movie worked for me and maybe I took it a little too seriously because I underatand, and like, fighting for the sake of it and I do think Charlie Bronson, himself, is a hero because the cunt isn't a bad person, he just see's things that little bit differently. I've read all his books too...he's a very interesting individual. Another thing I liked about Brosnon is that I have a bigger flute than Tom Hardy, so it's always nice to watch with a bird...unlike the end of Boogie Nights.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

I failed to make it past Scott exlpaining Pac-man's origins and Scott is perhaps the most obnoxious cunt of a main character ever.

You never seen Juno? Most smart-arsey cunt of a lead charater in one of the most self-indulgent pretencious films ever made (I hope to god J.K. Simmons just did it for the money)

I failed to make it past Scott exlpaining Pac-man's origins and Scott is perhaps the most obnoxious cunt of a main character ever.

You never seen Juno? Most smart-arsey cunt of a lead charater in one of the most self-indulgent pretencious films ever made (I hope to god J.K. Simmons just did it for the money)

I totally agree, glad I'm not the only one who thought Juno was awful in so many ways!

Never seen it because (like The Social Network) its the kind of film that doesn't interest me in the slightest and a film could be the hight of Cinema but if its about something that doesn't interest me then I'll never watch it.

I'm currently attempting to make my mind up on what Blu-ray to watch on my new 32" TV (a christmas present to myself) right now its between The Dark Knight, Kick-ass, Fight Club or The A-Team.

Never seen it because (like The Social Network) its the kind of film that doesn't interest me in the slightest and a film could be the hight of Cinema but if its about something that doesn't interest me then I'll never watch it.

I'm currently attempting to make my mind up on what Blu-ray to watch on my new 32" TV (a christmas present to myself) right now its between The Dark Knight, Kick-ass, Fight Club or The A-Team.

The Dark Knight is seriously the best Blu Ray around, watch it! Turned me from "meh" about Blu Ray into a guy that collects Blu Ray's now. :thumbsup:

Haven't got Kick Ass tho, hear it is very pretty!

• Paid Members

The Muppets Christmas Carol

If I had to name an all-time fave film on the spot, it would be this. Magic, just absolute magic. Micheal Caine is fantastic as Scrooge, there's great sets, a great story (Which is a carbon copy of the original tale, but still) and colourful muppet appearances and great songs just make this an absolute treat. As a December child myself, pretty sure this was one of the first actual films I ever watched. I loved it then and I love it even more now as I keep picking up on things that I didn't notice before. Speaking of Xmas fun...

5119AS8S7QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's turbo time.

Another fun Xmas film. Insanely daft, yet you can't help but love it.

Edited by El Nicko Loco

• Paid Members
Nude Nuns With Big Guns - One of the best 'Exploitation' flicks I've ever seen...and I've seen an ignorant amount...

Whilst that does sound awesome, I do worry that it wouldn't live up to the expectations that the title would build. A Nymphoid Barbarian In Dinosaur Hell didn't live up to the greatness of its title.

Nude Nuns With Big Guns - One of the best 'Exploitation' flicks I've ever seen...and I've seen an ignorant amount...

Whilst that does sound awesome, I do worry that it wouldn't live up to the expectations that the title would build. A Nymphoid Barbarian In Dinosaur Hell didn't live up to the greatness of its title.

I was the same with The Passion Of The Christ. I mean an 18 certificate film with "passion" in the title and not one scene with gratuitous sex in it.