Have you ever met anyone famous?

Me and my mates were hungry after the Rumble in Atlanta on Sunday so thought we would check to see if Hooters was open but it was closed. Then there was a Hard Rock Cafe across the road which was open till 2am but that was closed for a private function!! So we decided to go to some crappy diner that had music just blaring outside of it (not appealing at all) but some US Army guy told us that a homeless man recommended against it.

Said homeless guy then turns up and says that there is another diner, so he takes us (including the US Army guy) on a 5 minute walk to it. Inside this diner we happened to bump into Kofi Kingston and JTG with about 5 other random women!!! The twats at the table across from us realised who was there and started being pretty loud and doing Kofi "Boom Boom Boom" impressions.....Twats!!

Me and one of my mates ended up having a chat with Kofi and JTG before getting a snap taken by one out of the 5 random women. Best thing was that JTG tried his best to convince my mate that Kofi was actually R-Truth...should have seen the confusion on his face. The guys were pretty sound blokes, especially at 1:30am after probably a long day.

All I have to say is thank you random Atlanta homeless man!!

A slight deviation as I haven't actually met him yet, but a friend of mine used to live with his parents who live next door to Christopher Biggins.

We had a party one night while the old folkes were away and we all got a little tipsy whilst playing strip snap in the back garden (Us girls didn't know how to play poker :laugh: ). Needless to say some of us couldn't hold our drinks any more and decided (whilst half naked) to throw up in Mr Biggins garden.

I have also been hit on by the legend that is the Hoff himself. Goodtimes.

Met most of the TNA roster at the Manchester show last year. All were happy and polite. Wasn't too keen on Matt Morgan, but other people have said he's a legend so I must've caught him at an off-moment.

Brock Lesnar - This was when there were rumours of him being absolutely miserable at autograph signings. I got backstage at WWE's UK 'passport to pain' tour and he was talkative and pleasant and signed stuff and posed for a picture.

Russell Brand - Awesome. Met him after one of his gigs in Blackpool and was also on his radio show for all of 5 seconds.

Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys drummer) - Once again, absolute legend. Posed for photos with us and chatted for a bit.

Miles Kane (Last Shadow Puppets) - Also awesome. Chatted with us for about 20 minutes at Leeds Festival 08.

Jeremy Kyle - So far up his own arse it's unbelievable. We got tickets to be in the audience for shits and giggles once and not only was he arrogant, but he was chatting up all the young girls in the audience, then preaching about adultery 20 minutes later.

Oh also, I used to work in a hotel near Blackpool and they had a few people from Coronation Street staying once. One of the chambermaids went into Ashley Peacocks room and the sheets were covered in piss. They saw him as he was walking out and he shiftily said 'oh I just spilt some wine on the bed'.

Met Denise Lewis for a second time today. She is knee-tremblingly beautiful and so friendly.

I remember when she had a short stint as the regular sports correspondant/reporter on our local news, Midlands Today, and she was painful to watch. A world class athlete she may have been, but a truely woeful presenter.

I met Ade Edmondson in my shop at the start of december. He was in Panto round here. I never get nervous in front of famous people, having met some of my heroes through putting on shows, but I totally, totally bottled it. Just served him, gave him advice on what he was buying and sorted him out at the till without even acknowledging that I'd recognised him. Nevermind that my best mate is as big a fan as I am and had a birthday the next day so I could have asked him for an autograph for him or somethin.. Ah well, I've heard he's pretty miserable when people bang on about Bottom and The Young Ones and The Dangerous Brothers so it's probably best I didn't say anything...

In other news a mate of mine saw Rik Mayall on the Tube a few weeks back, didn't have the nerve to say anything, and then lost his chance just as he was mustering the courage because Rik Mayall got off. At Hammersmith.

• Paid Members

Met Benny from Abba (met him while staying in his lovely hotel in Stockholm), such a genuine nice guy who stopped for a chat, even fetched a pen from the reception to sign an autograph for my friend!! Absolute legend.

Bumped into Keanu Reeves at an airport in Australia couple of years back (think he was doing promo for Street Kings), he was so humble when my friend told him he was a big fan of his. He gave me a lovely smile when we had to part ways, sigh!! Shame about his taste in clothes.

Colin Firth (who is even more handsome in real life) at a premiere is a lovely chap.

Matt Damon was lovely at the Invictus premiere last Sunday, he did a 'tom cruise' but did admit to not being able to feel his hands much after being out in the cold for so long. Also, equally dishy.

Andre Royo. aka Bubbles from the wire. Interviewed him about his role as Bubbles (despite people there making the "wrap it up" sign) because I was such a fan. Later on I went to get a signed picture. Firstly he refused my 15 quid to the autograph (I paid anyway) and when I apologised for the interview going over time, he no prob and he could've talked about the wire for hours.

I saw Julian Barret (mighty boosh) in a second hand clothes shop in camden. That character he played in Nathan Barely. Not an act.

• Paid Members
I was sent a friend message on facebook by the WWEs Sheamus recently. (Well..I think he thinks he is Sheamus)

21048_1336629819334_1338776917_30977300_6571513_n.jpg

Not light enough. I met Sven Goran Errikson at Highbury once, shook his hand too. Seen Edge as well, got his autograph before a house show in Birmingham 4 or 5 years ago.

Edited by tom

The nicest celeb I ever met is actually a Wrestler, William Regal. Seemed genuinely only too happy to stop and chat and seemed like a really nice guy. Also met Gazza when he was at the top of his game, he was nice enough but was very focused on the game coming up. A few other Wrestlers and footballers, and a Gladiator but that's about it.