Have you ever met anyone famous?

• Paid Members

I've just had dinner with Phillip Schofield after the recording of 2 episodes of The Cube.

He's a lovely man, very friendly and suprisingly smutty.

I was on Scott Mill Radio show last night, having spoke to him before hand! He actually seems like a really nice guy!

I met Chris Evans once who was super friendly, as was Chris Moyles!

Alan Carr was phoning it in when I went to his book signing!

• Paid Members
I've just had dinner with Phillip Schofield after the recording of 2 episodes of The Cube.

I had an audition for this. I got call from an withheld number a couple of weeks later (just before the scheduled recording time) that I miss because I was working. No message. No callback. I really hope it wasn't the call for this.

• Paid Members

I had an audition for this. I got call from an withheld number a couple of weeks later (just before the scheduled recording time) that I miss because I was working. No message. No callback. I really hope it wasn't the call for this.

I had no idea of what The Cube was until we went in for the recording, but I quite enjoyed it. Some of the challenges you think will be easy and yet people struggle.

We saw 2 people's games being filmed and they both won

• Paid Members

To offset the negativity I've posted in other threads here's a list of nice celebrities I've met.

Torrie Wilson - Stunning looking lady, and she came across as a nice lady. Was happy to talk to me and my son.

Ted DiBiase (jr) - full of life, happy to sign autographs and have a laugh while doing it.

Michael Barrymore - Might get a bit of stick for this but when I was 12 I went with my folks to see his live show while we were on holiday at Great Yarmouth. This was all before coming out as gay and the swimming pool incident. Anyway, he got me up on stage and chatted to me for a good 10 minutes before giving me some props to take home. It was the highlight of my holiday.

I met Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee. Paul was greta, really friendly. SHe seemed like a stuck up cow.

Also met Jim Davidson, he was staying in the same hotel as me in Yarmouth and he was fookin wasted.

Might have mentioned this before I cant rememebr but in Febuary I met Kenny Ortega (Director), Travis Payne (Choreographer) and two of Michael Jackson's dancers from This is It.