Have you ever met anyone famous?

A place that I used to work at had a talk show from the the roof of the building and I got to meet Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill (Still Game) who were nice and friendly and told me a joke. Engelbert Humperdinck was on the talk show one day and I didn't get to meet him but was told that he was drunk and had a piss from the roof onto the street below.

Also meet Ally McCoist who was fun as he took the banter well and Neil Lennon who was a class act.

Greg Hemphill was at the last BCW event in Kilmarnock and was also at the BCW event in Ayr this year. Was great guy to talk to. Was very humble to get to meet all the wrestlers.

The one who isn't fat out of Gavin & Stacey tried it on with my missus a few months back. The cunt.

Cheers,

Howard.

Joanna Page?

• Paid Members
The one who isn't fat out of Gavin & Stacey tried it on with my missus a few months back. The cunt.

Cheers,

Howard.

Why on earth do you to sign your posts like this when your username

is an inch away?

• Moderators

Because you touch yourself at night.

Anyroads, for you Rugby League fans here, I had a quick chat with Weller Hauraki in the Fat Cat topnight. He's one big fuck off intimidating fucker. Really nice though, once you stop cacking it.

Cheers,

Howard.

Why on earth do you to sign your posts like this when your username

is an inch away?

The same reason you inserted the word 'to' even though it makes no sense and pressed 'Enter' after writing 'username' when clearly making it all one sentence would have been just as aesthetically pleasing. It's fun pointing you peoples' foibles isn't it?

Cheers,

Howard.

Most of the Tna roster

Kurt Angle, matt morrgan and Joe great guys to talk to

Stephen Hendry

Pat nevin: what a twat complete arse man.

Girls aloud cheryl pleasant to talk to. Sarah huffy bitch.

Archie gemmell: nice man

Best peson i've met Dixie Carter owner of tna. Class act all the way

Working in a pub in Edinburgh during the comedy festivals always proved fun.

Paul Merton was awesome and completely humble. Harry Enfield and the Irish guy from Black Books were totally hammered but great pair of lads, tipped really well.

Amy Lowe was a wanker. Ian Rankin and his neddy friends were a bit cunty.

The best was Alan Rickman, he was super awesome. He had just done the voice for Hitchiker's Guide so I was delighted to meet him!

2007-VEGAS.

First night there,went down to Caeser's for a few pre club beers. Browsing the tables and there he was. Ricky Hatton. Completely battered,dinner all down his shirt. Took time out from his game to talk to us and was an absolute pleasure to talk to. Bantered about Football,when we told him we were from Barnsley but only 1 of us supported them he laid into us,until my mate Dave suggested he was brought up closer to Old Trafford than Maine RD,which he took really well and laughed at. Posed for photos,wished us a good time,and was an all round top bloke. His wife held the back of his shirt throughout the convesration so he didn't fall over. Class.