Twitter - Anyone on it?

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Pat Barry from the UFC started following me last night which was pretty cool. Which got me thinking Which 5 people (Famous or otherwise) on Twitter would you like to have following you?

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pat Barry from the UFC started following me last night which was pretty cool. Which got me thinking Which 5 people (Famous or otherwise) on Twitter would you like to have following you?

Dan Hardy and Wanderlei Silva are following me, pretty cool too :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I was chuffed to see that Wandy had started to follow me too, I was very proud, until I looked at his profile and discovered that he seems to follow everyone that follows him.

:( Crushed

Aside from Wandy, I'm followed by no one of interest.

@StuartHillier

I was chuffed to see that Wandy had started to follow me too, I was very proud, until I looked at his profile and discovered that he seems to follow everyone that follows him.

:( Crushed

Aside from Wandy, I'm followed by no one of interest.

@StuartHillier

Yeah I noticed that, I was still a little chuffed since it is Wand after all :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Been registered for a while, but never really committed to getting involved with it until this weekend.

Currently only have a friend, an associate, and a David Charlton from Strangeways gimmick account following me, so if you're into inane drivel and constant posts about how the music of Survivor is, its:

@Mark_Kerr

• Paid Members

Well just coming out of seeing X Men First Class screening I tweeted to forget Edgar Wright, British direction is all about Matthew Vaughn right now. He sent me a very sarcastic DM andin his next tweet claimed he was retiring due to my tweet. Geez, talk about taking life to serious...

• Paid Members
Well just coming out of seeing X Men First Class screening I tweeted to forget Edgar Wright, British direction is all about Matthew Vaughn right now. He sent me a very sarcastic DM andin his next tweet claimed he was retiring due to my tweet. Geez, talk about taking life to serious...

What did his DM say?

• Paid Members

Absolutely. Mind you I didn't like Paul or Pilgrim, so it's no loss either way. Also, the fact of the matter is, Vaughn IS the better Director.

Archived