UKFF Award Prizes

neil

• Moderators
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

You boring motherfuckers. Shut up.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

* brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah.

Nah... what Spud did was funny. You've never been funny.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I don't try and be funny though. Your posts are more suited the TWCF. Please return there.

Never been there, don't plan on going. Better luck next time.

• Moderators

UKFF AWARD PRIZES

As promised prizes would be handed out. They are as follows:

Supremo - Poster of the Year custom title

JLM - OT Poster & LOL custom title

elegia - Under-rated custom title

Note: If any of the above poster do not like their custom titles, then I will either remove it or let you have something else in there. Just PM me.

Now for the fun prizes:

Mab - 3 weeks suspension for being Dolt of the Year. Cannot post or use the forum.

hitman89762000 - Cannot post for 2 weeks due to generating too much White Noise. Can use PM and view posts though.

dangerously420 - Gets a new avatar and sig. Cannot be changed for a month.

Note: You can moan all you like, but this is fair warning to anyone who thinks "yea i wanna win those mong awards :D" for next year.

As much as this forum is a bit of fun i disagree with moderators changing a members signature then locking it. I have intended to use my signature as a means for promoting the 24:7 Promotions Wrestlemania Party.

And on another issue to do with my PPV party events. In the past few months about up to a year ago i used to post about them in the UK Wrestling events section which i thought was fine until one day i found last years Summerslam Party moved to the off topic. I have quite a greivance with that in due course because moving it away from the UK events section to classifieds decreases the ammount of potentail page views and exposure for the party events as not every member of the forum regularly visits the classefieds. As a result some members on the forum who used to come to the PPV parties in the past no longer come along and the theory behind it is they simply do not know its going on.

It seems to be the moderators on this forum are abusive with their powers here and taking it out on individuals like myself i beleive is improper conduct for a moderator to act.

As much as this forum is a bit of fun i disagree with moderators changing a members signature then locking it. I have intended to use my signature as a means for promoting the 24:7 Promotions Wrestlemania Party.

And on another issue to do with my PPV party events. In the past few months about up to a year ago i used to post about them in the UK Wrestling events section which i thought was fine until one day i found last years Summerslam Party moved to the off topic. I have quite a greivance with that in due course because moving it away from the UK events section to classifieds decreases the ammount of potentail page views and exposure for the party events as not every member of the forum regularly visits the classefieds. As a result some members on the forum who used to come to the PPV parties in the past no longer come along and the theory behind it is they simply do not know its going on.

It seems to be the moderators on this forum are abusive with their powers here and taking it out on individuals like myself i beleive is improper conduct for a moderator to act.

Stop your crying you whinging little bitch!

It's a bit of fun and you eserve everything you get with the crap you post on here.

I have no sympathy for you, so if you don't like, please leave and go somewhere that does.

This forum will not miss you.

dangerously420, are you a paid member or have you ever contributed towards to upkeep of the forum?

I wouldnt mind becoming a paid member. Albeit ive had nothing but problems with my paypal account since having it.