What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Breaking Bad is like Mad Men in that you'll have whole episodes with next to nothing happening, and then all of a sudden something just massive that ties it all together happens and it's like, holy fucking shit.

• Paid Members

I'm about halfway through the first series of Mad Men and surely something massive happens with Jimmy, like he has to go batshit mental or have a massive heel turn or something. He seems too clean-cut to have this much focus on him so far.

• Paid Members

I've been watching Breaking Bad over the last couples of months and I thought it was getting pretty stale toward the mid-end of season 3. I loved the first two though. Just started season 4 now and I'll certainly stick with it with a hope it will pick up a bit. As said, It is brilliant at times.

I'm looking for something else to watch when BB dries up. I never got on with Sons of Anarchy when I tried to watch it before, but I've only heard good things about it since, so I should probably get through it while it's on Netflix.

• Paid Members
You seen Boardwalk Empire? Watch that. It's awesome.

I've seen it. I'm looking forward to season 3 starting on Sky now, but I need more than 1 episode a week.

The only thing I'd like to start which I never got round to was The Wire. But at the moment, TV consists of, "What's on Netflix?" So that's out of the question. Sons Of Anarchy it is.

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Because I can't walk it's been lots of TV for me recently. I've been watching 'Pawn Stars', it's weird... like a frightning ghetto version of the gong show. There's a woman in it (with my bloody name as well) who works there and she is the most unbearable shit. Seth is a good dude though.

Anyone see Cuckoo? I thought it was quite good. Greg Davies was immense. His facial expressions are worth the price of admission alone.

watched it last night didnt like it too much, The dad was good but the american dude I think he is out of Hot Rod is fucking shite could tell what was going to happen. If my daughter brought someone back like that ill tell them to fuck off

Cuckoo was a bit crap, but I'll stick with it. It's more on the crap end of good, rather than actual crap. Davies and Samberg are great, Helen Baxendale was surprisingly super, and I have a big crush on Tamla Kari but don't think too much of her in this. The Ben Dover kid from Outnumbered was alright as well. Writing pretty weak overall but with decent bits. The Cuckoo character is rather one note, hopefully there is more varied material there because the generic lazy hippie thing got repetitive and tiresome even in one episode. Smart concept, mind.

Anyone see Cuckoo? I thought it was quite good. Greg Davies was immense. His facial expressions are worth the price of admission alone.

watched it last night didnt like it too much, The dad was good but the american dude I think he is out of Hot Rod is fucking shite could tell what was going to happen. If my daughter brought someone back like that ill tell them to fuck off

Fucking hell. Are you another parody account? That post is tommyboi quality.

Edited by King Pitcos

Cuckoo was a bit crap, but I'll stick with it. It's more on the crap end of good, rather than actual crap. Davies and Samberg are great, Helen Baxendale was surprisingly super, and I have a big crush on Tamla Kari but don't think too much of her in this. The Ben Dover kid from Outnumbered was alright as well. Writing pretty weak overall but with decent bits. The Cuckoo character is rather one note, hopefully there is more varied material there because the generic lazy hippie thing got repetitive and tiresome even in one episode. Smart concept, mind.

Fucking hell. Are you another parody account? That post is tommyboi quality.

no if i had to pay for my daughters bf id tell them to fuck off. If they want to be adults that fine but i aint paying for it

• Paid Members

Agree with this. While I enjoyed the half hour, I'm not exactly desperate to see what happens next.