UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How many British wrestlers have done Shoot Interviews? I know Mark "Rollerball" Rocco did one, Dave Finlay, Jody Fleish, Ricky Knight, Adrian Street, Johnny Storm & Dynamite Kid did one but anyone else?

FWA did a bunch. UK Pitbulls, Jonny Storm, Paul Burchill, Stevie Knight. Maybe some others.

• Paid Members

Has anyone ever trained with Dropkixx? Any thoughts or experiences?

My only experience of Dropkixx was going to a show about 4 years ago. It was astoundingly dreadful.Having said that, 'Honest' Ernest Sterling is my favourite wrestler ever. That guy was great, even in front of 7 fans (none of which paid to watch the show).

Does anybody know of anyone who arranges travel to various wrestling shows from the midlands/staffordshire/derbyshire area? I am always interested to go to different shows such as PCW and Progress but i can not always afford the travel and hotel expenses. Thanks to everyone in advance!

• Paid Members

Nash and Waltman actually talk about that in detail during one of their shoots, I think the story ends with them all off their tits signings loads of autographs and getting waved on but I can't remember who they did the shoot for.

• Paid Members

He wouldn't have wrestled there in years. WCW only ran a few shows in Canada and Hall was to pissed to make it over on all those occasions. The last time he worked Canada must have been 1995 when he wrestled Owen Hart on Stu Hart's Birthday show.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Your best bet is to post in the threads created in the UK Wrestling Events section for specific shows you would like to go to. If you're nice enough someone might help you out.

Cheers Pal!

He wouldn't have wrestled there in years. WCW only ran a few shows in Canada and Hall was to pissed to make it over on all those occasions. The last time he worked Canada must have been 1995 when he wrestled Owen Hart on Stu Hart's Birthday show.

Scott Hall wrestled Booker T in Canada as part of WCW's PPV Mayhem in 1999.

Does anybody know of anyone who arranges travel to various wrestling shows from the midlands/staffordshire/derbyshire area? I am always interested to go to different shows such as PCW and Progress but i can not always afford the travel and hotel expenses. Thanks to everyone in advance!

Might be worth hitting up rohpete on here he runs the we are wrestling travel thing ..