UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

It is a nasty bump for someone they just hired for the night, must have been a local wrestler. All the fucking monitors fell on him as well, they never cleared them off in those days!

I remember asking that same question a while back;

Wonder who the dude was who went through the table at the 97 rumble, that was quite a fair bump that.

From watching Ahmed's shoot it was his friend from the Indy's who owned him money.

Why is Sheamus so protected? When he was wrestling Barrett every week, I think Barrett won clean once. Maybe twice tops. Out of about 20 matches. When he was up against the shield he never seemed to take the fall either. It wouldn't hurt him to take the odd loss here and there.

• Paid Members

Why is Sheamus so protected? When he was wrestling Barrett every week, I think Barrett won clean once. Maybe twice tops. Out of about 20 matches. When he was up against the shield he never seemed to take the fall either. It wouldn't hurt him to take the odd loss here and there.

Because he's their next big babyface after Cena, no harm but you ask questions that seem from somone who doesn't follow the product?

Answer to that Raw question (well, attempted answer):

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Usos were in yellow. Don't think they had a Queens vest though.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by King Pitcos

Because he's their next big babyface after Cena, no harm but you ask questions that seem from somone who doesn't follow the product?
Yeah that must be it. Or maybe I'm just bored to tears of his fucking dire promos and charisma-free persona and so I find it hard to believe WWE are investing in him. I know it's a stupid question, but I was hoping that maybe, somehow, I'd missed something and there was an alternative explanation. Obviously not. I'd better start following the product more closely, cheers for the advice.

I know it's a stupid question, but I was hoping that maybe, somehow, I'd missed something and there was an alternative explanation.

Like what?
Maybe it's the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.