UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

They didn't wrestle on any house shows. Luger worked Bret right up until his face turn.

According to historyofwwe they did, all with Luger going overWWF @ Oakland, CA - Coliseum - June 25, 1993Lex Luger pinned Razor Ramon with the running forearm at 6:10 WWF @ Sacramento, CA - Arco Arena - June 26, 1993 (3,400)Lex Luger defeated Razor RamonWWF @ Anaheim, CA - Arrowhead Pond - June 28, 1993 (7,000)Lex Luger defeated Razor Ramon

• Paid Members

Was having a ponder over the weekend about wrestlers who have appeared in WWF/E, WCW and TNA.

I think I managed to come up with:

Hulk Hogan

Ric Flair

Road Warrior Animal

Rick Steiner

Scott Steiner

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

Jeff Jarrett

Sean Waltman/X-Pac/Syxx

Hector Garza

Juventud Guerrera

Psicosis

Booker T

Dusty Rhodes

Dustin Rhodes/Goldust

Raven

Diamond Dallas Page

Jerry Lynn

Mick Foley

Elix Skipper

Sabu

Chavo Guerrero Jr

Roddy Piper

Shane Douglas

Mike Awesome

Rob Van Dam/Robbie V

Any I've missed? Probably some really obvious ones (not counting those that only made it to WWF/E developmental)...

If you then think who appeared for WWF/E, WCW, TNA and ECW, I've got:

Rick Steiner

Scott Steiner

Scott Hall

Juventud Guerrera

Psicosis

Dusty Rhodes

Raven

Jerry Lynn

Mick Foley

Sabu

Shane Douglas

Mike Awesome

Rob Van Dam/Robbie V

Again, missed any?

Edited by Big Benny HG

There's going to be tonnes more i reckon. Especially if you include one shot deals/cups of coffee (of which TNA has had loads you'll hardly remember) , ONS appearances, spells as jobbers, folk in non-wrestling roles etc, developmentals etc.WWF/WCW/TNA;Shannon Moore, Jimmy Yang, Curt Hennig, Johnny The Bull, Road Dogg, Nasty BoysThen for all 4; Kid Kash, Wolfie D, Tony Mamaluke, Stevie Richards, The Anvil, Big Vio, Chris Candido, Johnny Swinger, Sandman, Terry Funk, Ron & Don Harris, Pierre, Justin CredibleThere's a start, but i'd expect it to be just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by Reznor

• Paid Members

Here's a bit of trivia. The only two people to actually for the WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA, ROH and Smokey Mountain are Terry Funk and Jerry Lynn. Funk has worked promotions pre-dating the WWF expansion and post boom period indy feds as well, so he gets bonus points.

Has Terry Funk ever been in TNA?

Funk worked in a tag against CM Punk in TNA. Everyone worked for TNA in 2002/2003. I worked a few dates under a mask on holiday once. I put Dallas over on an Weekly PPV. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

The Harris Boys and the Funker have done all four, so has Steve Corino if you count jobbing on Shotgun Challenge. Larry Z and Vader's done WWF, WCW and TNA, as has Terry Taylor and the Rock and Roll Express.

• Paid Members

Here's a bit of trivia. The only two people to actually for the WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA, ROH and Smokey Mountain are Terry Funk and Jerry Lynn.

I'm a little surprised that Tracy Smothers has never done a Ring of Honor show, otherwise he'd have qualified for that too.

The Harris Boys and the Funker have done all four, so has Steve Corino if you count jobbing on Shotgun Challenge. Larry Z and Vader's done WWF, WCW and TNA, as has Terry Taylor and the Rock and Roll Express.

Corino didn't get to make an appearance for WCW despite bagging a contract.

Here's a bit of trivia. The only two people to actually for the WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA, ROH and Smokey Mountain are Terry Funk and Jerry Lynn.

I'm a little surprised that Tracy Smothers has never done a Ring of Honor show, otherwise he'd have qualified for that too.
Had he not died young, I imagine Chris Candido would have completed the set with an ROH appearance.