UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

It was also the main draw of Slamboree 96, where any possibility of random drawing was completely absent, bearing in mind pretty much every match had either i) Enemies teaming ii) enemies against each other iii) regular partners ending up in a team. IIRC, it had 16 teams, with the winners progressing to another tag match, and then the finale. Combined with three or so non-tournament matches, it meant something like 16 matches on a pretty much wretched PPV. Russo brought the concept back for a tag title tournament in 1999, which was similiarly dodgy...

I'm reading the Cornette book and in it he talks about an angle, taped on February 14th, 1987, where he fireballs Ron Garvin. Does anybody what date that aired, so I can track it down?

Edited by gwailofilms

Are there any other wrestling torrent sites about apart from PWT & XWT?? I'm banned from PWT for not keeping up my ratio and cant seem to sign up again even when I use a different email account. I've got a really good ratio on XWT but I'm after some ROH shows from this year and no one seems to be uploading them on there anymore so I'm knackered.

Cheers in advance

• Paid Members
Just watching the Macho DVD and the Flair/Savage match from Nitro. Is it me or is Linda Hogan one of the women who comes down to ringside with him?

Wouldn't be surprised. You can see her prominately sitting in the front row, when Hogan faced Flair in his rip-roaring, big-punching debut match at "Bash at the Beach 1994".