UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Inspired by the picture of Bossman in his hotel over breakfast in Off Topic, I'm going to ask; Do you think Big ever used the nightstick up on Angela Bossman? Sorry. But, you know....did he?

I imagine he did. I think she wore Akeem's hat while he did it, as he shouted "you need a beatdown you stupid puke" in his brides face. When I imagine Boss Man shagging his wife, I always imagine him wearing that sweaty grey shirt he wore in late 2001, because he was never keen on getting his gut out infront of his woman.

Inspired by the picture of Bossman in his hotel over breakfast in Off Topic, I'm going to ask; Do you think Big ever used the nightstick up on Angela Bossman? Sorry. But, you know....did he?

I imagine he did. I think she wore Akeem's hat while he did it, as he shouted "you need a beatdown you stupid puke" in his brides face. When I imagine Boss Man shagging his wife, I always imagine him wearing that sweaty grey shirt he wore in late 2001, because he was never keen on getting his gut out infront of his woman.

My back is fucking knacking at the moment, and yet I can't stop laughing (and irritating it even more) at that line. It also made me consider Nailz' voice being heard over the top of it, distracting him momentarily.

• Paid Members

Just remembered Jiggy Walker in GPW who (despite the Oz name) did a Scouser/Liverpool fan "gimmick". Portrayed as a football lover, and wearing wrestling gear modified from a Liverpool kit, his finisher was the Bosman Slam.

And in reponse to that does anyone iknow f The Mounties wife ever got a shockstick the wrong way?

• Paid Members

Could just be he made decent money in WCW (having had Heyman basically scam WWF and WCW into a bidding war thinking Public Enemy were great) and was then smart about not spending much of it.

That and hillbilly heroin's probably cheaper than growth hormone.

Couple of questions...

When Eric Bischoff was announced as RAW General Manager, was this a shock to a lot or had it made it's way onto the dirtsheets?

Did Bisch do any booking during his WWE tenure or was he always just an on-screen personality?

What was the first non-kayfabed WWE superstar DVD?

• Paid Members
When Eric Bischoff was announced as RAW General Manager, was this a shock to a lot or had it made it's way onto the dirtsheets?

There had been rumours for months that he'd signed a deal, but it wasnt expected on the night. In fact, Bischoff was waiting in his car outside for most of the night, and the wrestlers only knew he was signed when they all saw him on TV.

Did Bisch do any booking during his WWE tenure or was he always just an on-screen personality?

He was nothing more than an on-screen performer.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Sometime in in 1997-1998 I believe just into his crow gimmick.

The first non Kayfabe DVD from WWF/E must have been around the 1996-1998 time I would guess. Would Fab 4 count although I know taker was in charecter. The only other one I can think of would have been faces of foley?