UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I don't know when it was from, but I know for sure it wasn't from One Night Only.

While I'm here though, does anyone have the ONO theme music or know from where I can download it?

Yeah, you're right, it wasn't from One Night Only, I think I had one of those brain farts where seperate memories kind of morph together. I think I remembered it as being from ONO because when I picture HBK doing the mime (urgh) I always think of the entrance ramp in the background, and it was similar to that of ONO. Here's a very brief clip of him doing it. Brief, but enough.

No substitute for experience

Some "Where Are They Now" questions.

What happened to Stevie Richards? He was hanging about TNA for quite a while, and then seemed to disappear sometime before Hogan et al turned up.

Where's Tomko at?

And a question for the wrestling historians - I're read about Buddy Landel over the years, but can't quite work out where he fits into everything. Was he before or AFTER Ric Flair had the same gimmick? Did he ever work for WWF or WCW?

• Paid Members
And a question for the wrestling historians - I're read about Buddy Landel over the years, but can't quite work out where he fits into everything. Was he before or AFTER Ric Flair had the same gimmick? Did he ever work for WWF or WCW?

He was the Nature Boy after Ric Flair but in different areas of the Country. He worked with Flair in the 80's, presumably based on them both being the Nature Boy. Don't think he worked for WCW after the buyout but remember him being in the WWF in about 1995. He was the nature Boy character. Can't remember anything other than a match with Bret.

He was the Nature Boy after Ric Flair but in different areas of the Country. He worked with Flair in the 80's, presumably based on them both being the Nature Boy. Don't think he worked for WCW after the buyout but remember him being in the WWF in about 1995. He was the nature Boy character. Can't remember anything other than a match with Bret.

Although he did work with Shawn in SMW in 95

• Moderators

He was in WCW in 1990-1991 and failed to win a match in order to join The York Foundation and also lost to Dustin Rhodes at WrestleWar '91. He had a match with Ric Flair on Power Hour around that time as well as part of the WCW Gauntlet which he lost.

He was the replacement for Dean Douglas at In Your House 5 and was squashed by Ahmed Johnston.

• Paid Members
Some "Where Are They Now" questions.

What happened to Stevie Richards? He was hanging about TNA for quite a while, and then seemed to disappear sometime before Hogan et al turned up.

Where's Tomko at?

He was lecturing in technology at a university in the states at one point as well as writing for a technology magazine.

Not sure if he still is but I think that is what he is up to these days.

• Paid Members
Sorry my mistake no idea where I got that in my head from, did Carter ever wrestle for ROH in the early days?

Yes. He got choked out by Joe in a four-corners with Matt Stryker and Colt Cabana at Epic Encounter, got pinned by Stryker in a "pure wrestling dream match" at Do Or Die, and pinned Doug Williams at Death Before Dishonor. I believe they stopped booking him because nobody gave a shit. Pity they didn't notice that of Stryker until it was far too late.

Ugh, I feel dirty now.