UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anybody know how long it takes for newly released WWE merchandise to make it onto the Euroshop website? CM Punk has captivated my imagination for wrestling once again and I want his new tee! He , in my opinion can make wrestling cool again, like Austin did. Cheers.

Anyone know of any good wrestling or MMA gyms/classes in Bournemouth? Been thinking about trying it out for a while as a hobby.

There are a fair few about, Bulldog Gym at the top of Old Christhurch Road near the college is probably one of the best known. There is a place on Ashley Road in Parkstone I think as well above the pub.

• Paid Members
Is Countdown to Lockdown worth a read?

Not really. If your into Tori Amos, into TNA circa 2009 or wanted to be talked out of raping someone (or encouraged depending on if you read his thoughts on some of the Divas), its a book for you. If not, its basically like an extended interview. You dont find anything new in it.

Has the buyrate for Money In The Bank surfaced yet? also what have the ratings for Raw been like in the run up to that PPV & after

The buyrate won't come out for around another month or so, the TV ratings have been unspectacular, a one week drop on 4th July to 2.9 with the rest staying steady at 3.1/3.2.

• Paid Members
Has the buyrate for Money In The Bank surfaced yet? also what have the ratings for Raw been like in the run up to that PPV & after

No buyrate just yet, but the ratings in he run up to Money in the Bank were lower than usual, because of a bunch of stuff everyone in America watches or something. I think there were some big American Football matches on. But post MITB over all the ratings havent improved at all. They are still doing 3.2's, which is a shame. And worrying knowing the trigger happy lot in the writers meetings.

There are a fair few about, Bulldog Gym at the top of Old Christhurch Road near the college is probably one of the best known. There is a place on Ashley Road in Parkstone I think as well above the pub.

Yeah, Bulldog has the best reputation although the head trainer, Jeff Lawson who was on Team UK for TUF has left recently and has his own gym opening soon, 'Ippon Gym'. So it might be worth checking that out.

• Paid Members

Capitol Punishment preliminary buyrate is 173k total, 83k domestic. The new Observer says very very preliminary MITB buyrate is double Capitol Punishment, though I don't know if that's double the total or double domestic. If they did 350k total on a show not on Sky Box Office, Punk should be getting a medal.

• Paid Members
Capitol Punishment preliminary buyrate is 173k total, 83k domestic. The new Observer says very very preliminary MITB buyrate is double Capitol Punishment, though I don't know if that's double the total or double domestic. If they did 350k total on a show not on Sky Box Office, Punk should be getting a medal.

If they do that number then, Punks "in the club" as Meltzer puts it. The ratings aren't really doing much, but Punk is shifting a lot of merch and helped draw a significant PPV number, when nobody bar The Rock really draws PPV numbers (I'd say it's the brand that has been drawing since 'Mania). Vince will be happy with that.

• Paid Members
Have WWE ever given two wrestlers the same name bcause they owned the copyright for the name?

Have they ever reused a name after a wrestler has left the company you mean?

Sure. Off the top of my head they did it with Razor Ramon, Diesel, Max Moon, Demolition Smash and probably a few others as well.

• Paid Members
Have WWE ever given two wrestlers the same name bcause they owned the copyright for the name?

There have been two Undertakers, two men calling themselves "The Rock," two Razor Ramons, two Diesels.....

... and of course, at least six Ultimate Warriors.