UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Would Kurt Angle himself fall into that class?. I have no idea how WWE treats the title lineages and that, but wouldn't Kurt be missing a tag belt?. Like the old Raw tag belt, or pre brand-slit tag belt?. As it is, I'd say he only won half an "undisputed" tag title.

The original Tag Belts have been retired now though. Officially WWE recognises The Hart Dynasty as the last Champions so Angle would count.

In saying that, WWE also have the U.S Title lineage dating back to 1975 which probably opens up a few more contenders.

Not the original ones, he didn't. Those were the Smackdown ones made for that tournament.

I thought he'd won the proper tag titles with The Rock during the Invasion, but that was Rock and Jericho.

Ah, I see what you mean now. The Tag Title history has become all kinds of confusing thanks to the WWE Tag Team/World Tag Team split and then the unification, it's difficult to know what's considered to be "official". I see that the Tag Titles which are currently in circulation aren't of the same lineage that iconic tag teams like The Hart Foundation, Demolition and LOD once held, which I think is a shame.

• Paid Members

Im off to Summerslam and have a spare ticket. I'm collecting it on the day at the arena and just wondering if anyone knows any good websites where I can try and sell it. Thanks

• Paid Members

Am I dreaming this, but I just had a brain fart thinking about Ghostbusters III in the other thread, and have a childhood memory of Bill Murray at the WWF Hall of Fame inducting George Steele via satellite. It would make sense, since they were in Ed Wood together. What makes it strange and believable (or on the flip side makes it a mental dream), but Bill Murray was on an Elephant, like in that movie he did in the mid-90s. Please tell me I'm not just making this up.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators
Am I dreaming this, but I just had a brain fart thinking about Ghostbusters III in the other thread, and have a childhood memory of Bill Murray at the WWF Hall of Fame inducting George Steele via satellite. It would make sense, since they were in Ed Wood together. What makes it strange and believable (or on the flip side makes it a mental dream), but Bill Murray was on an Elephant, like in that movie he did in the mid-90s. Please tell me I'm not just making this up.

I was about to ban you purely for being so wacky and well-random, but fuck my mouth, from WWE.com itself:

In 1995, Steele received the ultimate honor when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Doink the Clown. His induction featured a cameo video appearance by actor Bill Murray, with whom Steele appeared in the 1994 film Ed Wood (Steele played Tor Johnson).

Nothing about an elephant, mind, but that's good enough for me.

• Paid Members

Well fuck me. I'm sure he was on a elephant as well. I'm off to track this down. Surely its on the internet somewhere.

EDIT: And here it is! All I had to do was type in 1995 WWF Hall of Fame. He's on the elephant, too! You cant see his face though, but its him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbCBmhaSeVM

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

You're right, Ian. Murray's video intro thing was recorded on the set of "Larger Than Life":

larger_than_life.jpg

Might be footage of it on King of the Ring '95.

Edit: Nevermind, you've already found it.

Edited by King Pitcos

I have a quick question about buying t-shirts from wweshop - since i usually wear L or XL shirts depending on how baggy i want them, should i buy the same size from the US site, or buy one smaller, since the yanks are on average bigger people? im just preordering the new punk tee (

I don't know about sizes (I don't notice much difference between WWE Shop stuff and other t-shirts, sizewise)... But I'd be a bit wary ordering it from there. Sometimes WWEShop has the habit of overstating on customs forms, and you could end up with a

American sizes are slightly bigger. It's difficult to explain, I buy English shirts in a Large, which are probably slightly too big for me. I have a couple of American larges, and they bury me. My ideal size is an American medium, they look quite fitted. I was going to order it off of WWEshop for that reason, but after PITCOS advice, and the fact that I've been stung by American custom charges before, I might not bother....

Does that "Brodus Clay" wrestle on WWE's main roster TV shows? Seen the guy on FCW and he's a fucking monster!

He did for a while when Del Rio was on Smackdown. He hasn't been on TV since Del Rio went to Raw though.

He did for a while when Del Rio was on Smackdown. He hasn't been on TV since Del Rio went to Raw though.

Thanks for that mate. Seems he's still affiliated with Del Rio's skivvy Ricardo Rodriguez in FCW, or was within the last month (the stuff I'm watching is about a month old). I couldn't believe how many Moonsaults, twisting somersaults Rodriguez went for!

Thanks for that mate. Seems he's still affiliated with Del Rio's skivvy Ricardo Rodriguez in FCW, or was within the last month (the stuff I'm watching is about a month old). I couldn't believe how many Moonsaults, twisting somersaults Rodriguez went for!

He has been off filming a movie hence why he hasn't been on TV and just done the occasional FCW show. He is due back any time now.