UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

For some one who has seen last night's Raw, can you answer this for me.

Do they announce who won Tough Enough? I want to watch Raw first on Sky+ but I will have to download Tough Enough and watch it first if they announce who wins on Raw.

Yes, they announce the winner in the first segment. It was already in progress when it started.

For some one who has seen last night's Raw, can you answer this for me.

Do they announce who won Tough Enough? I want to watch Raw first on Sky+ but I will have to download Tough Enough and watch it first if they announce who wins on Raw.

Yes, they announce the winner in the first segment. It was already in progress when it started.

Thanks for answering. Looks like I'll have to watch Tough Enough first.

Quick question with the old Showdown at Shea shows. Were they filmed before/ after a baseball game? I only ask as on watching them the crowd is in the stands but the ring is way out in the field with nothing in between. It must of been very perculiar being there with such a gap for no reasons

Thats the one mate cheers. Looked at youtube for a while and couldn't find it at all :laugh:

Was weird how it just got stuck on as a seemingly throwaway match, could have made a bigger deal out of it IMO, would probably of been better than the awful Undertaker/Hogan match around that time.

It's a fun little match that, in that they get in all their signature spots, but it was ridiculously throwaway even for the period in question, when they had their best-ever roster.

Flair misses the flair flip over the turnbuckle. Looking back, beginning of the end that :( He still looks like the old Ric Flair though, at what point did he suddenly become an old man?

Did Warrior & Taker have a staredown at ringside at Wrestlemania 7? it's not on the tape or DVD and I don't remember it being on Sky either but I am pretty sure there was pictures of the staredown in the WWF magazine at the time.

It was 20 years ago so maybe I am just remembering wrong and I don't even know when they would have had a staredown since Taker left ringside after squashing Snuka and Savage & Sherri were the next ones out.

Thats the one mate cheers. Looked at youtube for a while and couldn't find it at all :laugh:

Was weird how it just got stuck on as a seemingly throwaway match, could have made a bigger deal out of it IMO, would probably of been better than the awful Undertaker/Hogan match around that time.

It's a fun little match that, in that they get in all their signature spots, but it was ridiculously throwaway even for the period in question, when they had their best-ever roster.

Flair misses the flair flip over the turnbuckle. Looking back, beginning of the end that :( He still looks like the old Ric Flair though, at what point did he suddenly become an old man?

Can't remember exactly when it happened but working that WWE schedule aged him more in a couple of years than ECW did to Shane Douglas in the 90's. Don't tell Shane though. Would be just another thing for him to bitch about.

Does anyone remember a Rock/Austin confrontation with the line: "You've got to ask yourself the question, is it live or is it Memorex?" or similar, where Austin had ben on videolink and then appeared in the ring? Or am I making all of that up? Looking for the year/month if possible. Think Rock was in the Nation.

• Paid Members
Does anyone remember a Rock/Austin confrontation with the line: "You've got to ask yourself the question, is it live or is it Memorex?" or similar, where Austin had ben on videolink and then appeared in the ring? Or am I making all of that up? Looking for the year/month if possible. Think Rock was in the Nation.

It was a few weeks after Survivor Series 97. Rock was in the ring and Austin told him when his pager beeped "3:16" he was coming for him. As he was on the screen, Austin rolled in behind him and stunnered him. Around November time in 1997 it should be.

It was a few weeks after Survivor Series 97. Rock was in the ring and Austin told him when his pager beeped "3:16" he was coming for him. As he was on the screen, Austin rolled in behind him and stunnered him. Around November time in 1997 it should be.

Ah yes, the pager! Thanks :love:

• Paid Members

It was 24th November 1997 Raw to be exact.

I found this by typing "steve austin memorex" into Google.