UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Also, are the WWE still doing the Fatal Four Way PPV or whatever it was called this year?

I believe that's been dropped for something else.

I thought as much.

WWE's site isn't giving me the slightest bit of help here. Unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, I can't find any sort of schedule past Extreme Rules.

• Paid Members
Also, are the WWE still doing the Fatal Four Way PPV or whatever it was called this year?

I thought as much.

WWE's site isn't giving me the slightest bit of help here. Unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, I can't find any sort of schedule past Extreme Rules.

Wiki has it down as Capitol Punishment, which they recently copy righted.

I thought as much.

Wiki has it down as Capitol Punishment, which they recently copy righted.

It was reported on some of the news sites last week that it will still be Fatal 4 Way, but with the tagline of "Capitol Punishment".

^ Cheers for that, I don't quite think that that's a PPV that'll sell on name value alone so it'll be nice to see if they'll put a bit of extra effort into the build up for it in the hope that they'll shift a few extra buys.

• Paid Members

Could have sworn Punk and Beth were seeing each other about 12 months ago, before he started seeing Lita (which has since finished). Imagine the fallout when Punk finally bangs Melina? I'm predicting a mushroom cloud of STIs that infects anyone within a mile of the first union, and at least three Superstars will get bad AIDS.

• Paid Members
Which hotel do the WWE usually stay at when they're in the UK? Belfast Hilton's the only obvious one

Pretty sure they usually stay in the Europa? They were there for ages last year when they couldn't fly back to the U.S

• Paid Members
Where has the mass amount of people who spell WrestleMania as 'WrestlMania' come from? Never seen this before this year.

Pet peeve.

It's Vince's doing.

he's sneakily taking a letter out a year until it's just "Mania".

:laugh:

EntertainerMania is coming.

In a bit of a daft traditon I always have the next WWE PPV poster as my wallpaper on my laptop. That way I change it regularly without getting bored/having to find a decent pic for it, but since WWE.COM changed I can't see the next one on there, can anyone find it on there? Or a big enough version for a wallpaper elsewhere