UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Has Night of Champions been repeated yet? Just got Sky Sports back and remember that they used to repeat the shows on Wednesday night, looked at the tv guide and couldn't see it for tonight. anyone help?

They repeated it earlier this week. Must have been Monday night.

EDIT: It was on Monday night.

Channel : Sky Sports 3

Date : Mon 20 Sep

Time : 9:00pm - 12:00am

Edited by bAzTNM#1

This is a question that probably only Dillkid can answer, but we'll see: Is there a version of The Rock's "If ya smellllll..." 1999-2002 entrance theme without lyrics? I know his one before that (the one that started with "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'?") is available without the words, but that's only because the wordless version was D-Lo's entrance at one point.

This is a question that probably only Dillkid can answer, but we'll see: Is there a version of The Rock's "If ya smellllll..." 1999-2002 entrance theme without lyrics? I know his one before that (the one that started with "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'?") is available without the words, but that's only because the wordless version was D-Lo's entrance at one point.

No there isn't. It went from his "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?" intro quote from 1998- 1999 with the "If Ya Smell" 1999- 2001/2004- theme that he used in September 1999 staright to the lyrical If Ya Smell theme with that intro.

• Paid Members
Whatever happened to ROH's BJ Whitmer?

Wiki mentions that he left ROH in March, 2008. Anyone know why or what he's doing now?

I think he just quit as a combination of him getting worn out by the ROH style and being booked to oblivion in the twelve months after losing his feud with Jimmy Jacobs. He ended up getting X-Pac reactions only on a level made worse by the indy level of things - people just didn't want to see him any more.

I reckon a shock reprisal of his team with Jimmy Jacobs would work well somewhere if he ever came back.

No there isn't. It went from his "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?" intro quote from 1998- 1999 with the "If Ya Smell" 1999- 2001/2004- theme that he used in September 1999 staright to the lyrical If Ya Smell theme with that intro.

Cheers Dill. I know Rock never used it without lyrics, I just hoped the tune might have turned up as an mp3 somewhere.

Cheers Dill. I know Rock never used it without lyrics, I just hoped the tune might have turned up as an mp3 somewhere.

Not sure if I am writing this properly but I dont think the Rocks theme from late 2001 - Aug 2002 had any lyrics past the original "if ya smell". although the same tune it was comprised of different instruments so not sure if that counts

Not sure if I am writing this properly but I dont think the Rocks theme from late 2001 - Aug 2002 had any lyrics past the original "if ya smell". although the same tune it was comprised of different instruments so not sure if that counts

Also unsure if this helps, but his theme from his "final/hollywood" gimmick didnt have any words at all.