UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Hey, anyone remember who did the matrix spot? I wa stelling my cousin about it but I cant seem to remember who it was and I cant find it on youtube with what I know. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhov41UQbUI

This the one you're talking about?

Never seen that before, it's amazing!

• Paid Members
I've recently noticed the tattoo on Hogan's forearm. When did he get this, and what's the meaning behind it?

It says "I Am That, I Am". It's from the bible. He got it when he went all "DDP" after his divorce and turned into a positive religulous freak. He got it done mid-2009.

I've recently noticed the tattoo on Hogan's forearm. When did he get this, and what's the meaning behind it?

It says "I Am That, I Am". It's from the bible. He got it when he went all "DDP" after his divorce and turned into a positive religulous freak. He got it done mid-2009.

Thank ye for that.

Yeah, I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. It just doesn't look right on him.

Why was NAILZ spelt with a 'Z' ??

I think it was an 80's / 90's thing if anything, as anything with a Z instead of an S was badass, in the 90's anyway. Plus generally "NAILZ" looks alot more intimidation than "Nails". All in all, it wasnt anything to do with the charecter i think!

Could be wrong, but there you go!

Why was NAILZ spelt with a 'Z' ??

I think it was an 80's / 90's thing if anything, as anything with a Z instead of an S was badass, in the 90's anyway. Plus generally "NAILZ" looks alot more intimidation than "Nails". All in all, it wasnt anything to do with the charecter i think!

Could be wrong, but there you go!

And plus it would have been easier for McMahon to trademark 'Nailz' a la Taz/z