UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I'd imagine the pay-off's would have been pretty crap. The buyrates for SummerSlam in 1990 & 1991 were around the same as those for WrestleMania. In 1992, WrestleManias buyrate was a 2.3 (compared to 2.8 the previous year) whereas SummerSlam was a 1.5 (compared with 2.7 in 1991). Burates dropped off heavily in general after Survivor Series 1991 with only WM drawing a decent number.

The gate was pretty big so that would have helped the pay-off's. Warrior-Savage was the main event that the PPV was built around in the states so I'd imagine they got the lion's share.

did balls use AC/DC? he came out after BWO, who used the harry slash song i seem to re call.

He and Axl came out to Big Balls, but I think it was the version Balls made of himself singing it, thus avoiding paying the royalties on the AC/DC version.

I know this post is from a while ago, but does anyone know where I would get this version of Big Balls with Balls singing it?

When and what was the situation where Jonathan Coachman originally turned heel? I think it was on PPV and I remember it being a complete shock.

He turned at Summerslam 2003, during the Shane vs Bischoff match, Yeah I remember it being a shocker at the time and then went downhill fast when he took over the Raw commentary.

from CompleteWWF.com

Out of nowhere, Jonathan Coachman hit Shane with a chair. The ref tried calling for the bell, but Bisch made the match a no DQ match and then said it was also a falls count anywhere match. Bisch shut down the RAW commentary, and Coach began calling the match from the ring. Stone Cold had enough of this and Coach got in his face. Shane had to push Coach into Austin so Austin could beat Coach up without getting into trouble with management. Shane also made Bisch slap Austin, and Austin got in a few cheap shots on Bisch. It finally got back to Shane vs. Bisch, and Shane quickly dispatched Eric.

• Paid Members

For those that have seen the 1st episode of WWE NXT, does it contain spoilers for the Elimination Chamber PPV and Raw? I won't get a chance to watch them until my mates are over Friday night but I'm itching to see NXT.

For those that have seen the 1st episode of WWE NXT, does it contain spoilers for the Elimination Chamber PPV and Raw? I won't get a chance to watch them until my mates are over Friday night but I'm itching to see NXT.

the stuff Ive seen on dailymotion didnt contain spoilers, but they were edited down

did balls use AC/DC? he came out after BWO, who used the harry slash song i seem to re call.

He and Axl came out to Big Balls, but I think it was the version Balls made of himself singing it, thus avoiding paying the royalties on the AC/DC version.

I know this post is from a while ago, but does anyone know where I would get this version of Big Balls with Balls singing it?

I've been looking for ages and it seems to be rarer than the proverbial rocking horse turd.

I've been looking for ages and it seems to be rarer than the proverbial rocking horse turd.

Balls :angry:

Cheers for letting me know. If I find it, I'll post it up here.

Does anybody here know, can hear or understand the opening line / lyric to Drew McIntyre's entrance theme "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest?

There's only two words I can't quite understand / hear for some reason, I've repeated it over & over to hear but still can't quite hear those 2 words in particular, the rest however is dead clear though.

"What's that ______ on my ______, perhaps the end is drawing near"

???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup: