UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Just watching Beyond The Mat again and it mentions when it gets to the training school bit that "two of Roland Alexanders graduates went on to sign with WWF"

Any idea who they were?

Vic Grimes and Crash Holly and I also Believe Spike Dudley

• Paid Members
Just watching Beyond The Mat again and it mentions when it gets to the training school bit that "two of Roland Alexanders graduates went on to sign with WWF"

Any idea who they were?

Vic Grimes and Crash Holly and I also Believe Spike Dudley

Yeah, Spike Dudley was a few years after the film though (2001). Anybody know what happened to "Shooter" Tony Jones? Did he ever put that steroid filled syringe in his ass and bulk up?

TNA Ultimate Fan Experience package at ShopTNA.com

This for for the upcoming Destination X ppv, but does anyone know if they do these for every ppv they have in Orlando?

They did for Hardcore Justice (the first one) when I was there. They also do a similar thing for Impact tapings where you email for a free VIP pass. I knew nothing about either of these things when I went (not that I would have paid $100 for the ECW show), so I was stood there queuing for ages like a mong.

TNA Ultimate Fan Experience package at ShopTNA.com

This for for the upcoming Destination X ppv, but does anyone know if they do these for every ppv they have in Orlando?

They did for Hardcore Justice (the first one) when I was there. They also do a similar thing for Impact tapings where you email for a free VIP pass. I knew nothing about either of these things when I went (not that I would have paid $100 for the ECW show), so I was stood there queuing for ages like a mong.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Has anyone ordered off of Barbershopwindow.com? I ordered a tshirt bout a month ago but still hasnt arrived, wondered if they're shit or just slow.

International orders seem to take awhile. I've had three different orders from them and all took their damn time to get here.

Good quality stuff though.

Thanks it came today and it is good quality :)

• Paid Members
Are Perros Del Mal, the nWo of Lucha? I ask this because I've seen everyone from Booker T to Teddy Hart to Super Crazy with one of their black and white shirts on. I'm always looking for an nWo style group to fill the void left by messers. Hall, Nash and Hogan. Are they any good?

los-perros-del-mal.jpg

They even have shit on the market:

383368_308974672456656_740206790_n.jpg

On F4WOnline, Steve Simms podcast is always great to listen to. I basically listen to him, he tells me what stuff is good and I watch. I've never been a follower of the full shows weekly. When something is good, I'll watch (pretty much like all wrestling these days). The Jarrett/Angle/L.A. Park thing I can't wait for.

I actually own one of those shirts - bought it from Highspots a few years ago when Perros Del Mal were tearing it up back over in CMLL.

Whilst the questions thread is gripped by Lucha fever, I thought I might as well add:

Does anyone know of any prominant luchadores from Spain, Portugal or South America, in particular Brazil and Argentina? I'd have expected to have heard about Lucha in these other Latin territories, but apart from 100% Lucha (which I know next to nothing about), I'm clueless.

I know Argentina had an absolutely massively popular lucha libre/pro wrestling scene in the 1970s, particularly the 'Titanes en el Ring' promotion/show under Martin Karadagian, which was full of cartoon-like characters. Antonio Pena is thought to have been massively influenced by it when booking CMLL in the early 90s, then starting AAA himself.

I know Argentina had an absolutely massively popular lucha libre/pro wrestling scene in the 1970s, particularly the 'Titanes en el Ring' promotion/show under Martin Karadagian, which was full of cartoon-like characters. Antonio Pena is thought to have been massively influenced by it when booking CMLL in the early 90s, then starting AAA himself.

I know it's not as further down as the other countries mentioned about this topic but Guatemala had quite the scene too. If you can read/sit through broken translations there is some good information on this site:

Guatemala Lucha Libre

So I was watching Summerslam 88 earlier and was wondering who was the guy that come to the ring with the Powers of Pain? He had a hooded cloak on and white face pain on half his face, similar to Sting during his transition to the crow look. Any ideas guys?