UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
When I first joined this board, back in about 2002/3, everyone hated HHH and Undertaker. Hated them. Now they're the most bummed people on here. How times change.

From what I can tell, this board was primarily populated by Britwres hardcores for whom WWE was a dirty word. And possibly a small smattering of people that loved a bit of anything unmainstream. Backseat Boys, Spyder Nate Webb, Matt Stryker and so on.

Let's hear it for change, hip hip.....

• Paid Members

Just watching a bit of the Survivor Series 1989 VHS there and the "Hulkamaniacs" vs "The Million Dollar Team" grapplebout came up.

When the match is just about to start, a big sign appears in the crowd and is blurred out. Any idea what it said? It's probably lame, but I gots to know.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Just watching a bit of the Survivor Series 1989 VHS there and the "Hulkamaniacs" vs "The Million Dollar Team" grapplebout came up.

When the match is just about to start, a big sign appears in the crowd and is blurred out. Any idea what it said? It's probably lame, but I gots to know.

If it is the one I think, its mentionng the NWA. Im trying to get a screenprint atm

If it is the one I think, its mentionng the NWA. Im trying to get a screenprint atm

Sorry ths is as clear as I can get it

sseries.jpg

• Paid Members

In my mind, it probably says something fapperesque and 80s lame like "NWA = real wrestling". Which maybe you can understand, as Survivors '89 was at the Rosemont, and it's highly possible some of the same fans saw Flair/Steamboat down the road at the Chi-Town Rumble earlier in the year, and the lineup for Survivors suggested you might not see anything to rival that particular matfest. Every match had at least some dross in it, or Hogan or Warrior who I'm guessing NWA purist fans didnt care for.

• Paid Members

It actually says "NWA - FUCK THA POLICE". They had the sign up during the Boss Man Team vs. Dusty's Team match.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It doesn't really

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Currently watching through Monday's Raw and my dad asked me was Brodus Clay Roadkill from ECW.Of course that now has me thinking...what is Roadkill up to these days? Is he still in the business?

He was released from WWE in 2008.I think he's left the business.351px-RoadkillWWE.jpg

• Paid Members

I'm watching WWE's Best of WCW Nitro set and something on the final disc was almost beyond belief. In the formation of nWo 2000, did Bret really win the World title with a three count when he didn't even have a cover on Goldberg?