UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I'm a bit behind on the WWE (not seen anything since 'Mania barring brock's comeback), so is Brock likely to be at Raw in London next week?

No. From what I've read on here he signed to do 2 dates a month and they might try and ask him to do 3. Brock hates traveling so can't see it happening.

Brock will be on a farm fucking Sable. If only it was 98 Brock.

Does Teddy Long have any backstage roles, or is he just onscreen talent (and I use that term loosely)?

I believe he is just an on-screen talent.

Cheers.

He must be a really, really nice bloke, that's all I can say. He's been getting money for old rope for years and years.

• Paid Members

Is it Vladimir? Think last time i saw him was ONS 06 seems to be from the NY area.

Might pop up at WM 29.

Fuck. Just googled him and he went to this years Mania.

541690_2649733337463_1679630006_1628964_1315664516_n.jpg

Vlad must of been hooked up to the WWE to get front seats all time.

Edited by Fox Piss

• Paid Members
Cheers guys. Shame about Brock that, was hoping to see him in person. Suppose they could whip out the old 'live via satellite' schtick they sometimes do.

I remember going to one of the spring Raw tapings in Birmingham when Hogan was back with WWE (I forget the year, but I think Batista vs. Christian may have been the main event). Hogan obviously hadn't flown to the UK, but throughout the night they showed (pre-taped) backstage skits where they pretended he was backstage, there in Birmingham. To say the live crowd was pissed off would be an understatement.

• Paid Members
Cheers guys. Shame about Brock that, was hoping to see him in person. Suppose they could whip out the old 'live via satellite' schtick they sometimes do.

I remember going to one of the spring Raw tapings in Birmingham when Hogan was back with WWE (I forget the year, but I think Batista vs. Christian may have been the main event). Hogan obviously hadn't flown to the UK, but throughout the night they showed (pre-taped) backstage skits where they pretended he was backstage, there in Birmingham. To say the live crowd was pissed off would be an understatement.

I was at that taping. I seem to recall it might have been the first ever UK Raw taping? I vaguely remember Hogan talking about drinking tea and eating crumpets at Big Ben or something in one of his pre-taped-in-the-States skits.

Slightly linked to this, wasn't there an episode of Raw about 3, maybe 4 years ago when they did a 'live via satellite' promo between a wrestler in the ring and somebody supposedly backstage, but their whole segment on the screen had been pre-recorded so there were awkward moments of overlapping between the speeches? Something tells me it might have been a Santino skit, but it could have been something a bit more serious.

Sorry the details are so vague, but I've only just remembered it.

T'was a great match. Crowd was roughly 90-10 in Christians favour, too.