UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What is Monty Brown up to now, and how comes he got released from TNA in the first place? He looked like he going to be a star for a bit there.

He didn't get released, he left to join WWE as Marcus Cor Van on their ECW brand.

He left WWE for personal reasons, I believe the rumour was for him to take care of his Sisters kids as she'd just died?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Brown

After leaving WWE, Brown began working on a range of athletic clothing called "Scripture Clothing".[33] As of 2011, Brown has taken a hiatus from professional wrestling and currently works as a personal trainer.[34]
Edited by cobystag

Recently bought a ticket to one of Mick Foleys Stand up gigs at Leicester square theatre on the 25th. Now planning my train journey for the day, so does anyone know how long it goes on for including warm up acts? (i realise meet and greet is before gig actulley starts). Cheers lads. :thumbsup:

Recently bought a ticket to one of Mick Foleys Stand up gigs at Leicester square theatre on the 25th. Now planning my train journey for the day, so does anyone know how long it goes on for including warm up acts? (i realise meet and greet is before gig actulley starts). Cheers lads. :thumbsup:

The show itself generally runs to about two hours in length. Would imagine that the early show is done for 7:00pm and that the late show will wrap up at about 11:30pm. Hope that helps.

• Paid Members
What would be the best non-alcoholic beverage to drink while watching Starrcade '99?

Something that starts pleasantly enough but has a disappointing finish and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I remember reading about an event at the MGM Grand in an apter mag around 92-93 where they were talking up a new talent who had wrestled on the event as the MGM lion. Was this Jericho?, haven't read his book, is this anything to do with the Lionheart stuff?