UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Does anybody know the last WWE tag team match where the heel team were in the corner at the top left-hand of the hard camera screen?

Funnily enough, a few weeks ago there was one, but I don't remember who it was I'm afraid. The reason I recall is was that just before I watched the show, I had been pondering when that set-up became the WWE standard, and was considering asking that question in this very thread.

Anyone know what's happening with Martin Stone? Is he still injured? Has he left the business?

Haven't heard anything about him on any shows for what seems like ages!

He was booked last April for PBW(?) but pulled out to have his knee surgery.

He was booked for IPW:UK at the end of November to face Eddie Edwards, but pulled out as he in himself felt he wasn't at 100%.

He was booked for PCW at the end of Feb but pulled out again for unknown reasons and there doesn't appear to be any definitive time scale for his return to the ring.

In Nov IPW:UK were saying that Stone only wanted to face the best talent while he was still available to them for what it's worth.......

• Moderators
Besides the multi-gimmick cage match with Ted DiBiase, can anyone recommend me some good Jim Duggan matches? If they were online as well, that would be super.

A few enjoyable ones from YouTube.

Jim Duggan vs Vader (Starrcade 94)

Jim Duggan & The Fantastics vs Steve Williams, Ted DiBiase, Hercules Hernandez

Jim Duggan vs Butch Reed

Ted DiBiase & Steve Williams vs Terry Gordy & Jim Duggan

By all accounts his stuff from GCW in 1981 or so is good, but I've haven't seen much of it at all so I wouldn't know.

Edited by PowerButchi

Besides the multi-gimmick cage match with Ted DiBiase, can anyone recommend me some good Jim Duggan matches? If they were online as well, that would be super.

A few enjoyable ones from YouTube.

Jim Duggan vs Vader (Starrcade 94)

Jim Duggan & The Fantastics vs Steve Williams, Ted DiBiase, Hercules Hernandez

Jim Duggan vs Butch Reed

Ted DiBiase & Steve Williams vs Terry Gordy & Jim Duggan

By all accounts his stuff from GCW in 1981 or so is good, but I've haven't seen much of it at all so I wouldn't know.

Cheers, that Vader match is corking, will give the rest a watch tomorrow.

• Paid Members
Anyone know what's happening with Martin Stone? Is he still injured? Has he left the business?

Haven't heard anything about him on any shows for what seems like ages!

He was booked last April for PBW(?) but pulled out to have his knee surgery.

He was booked for IPW:UK at the end of November to face Eddie Edwards, but pulled out as he in himself felt he wasn't at 100%.

He was booked for PCW at the end of Feb but pulled out again for unknown reasons and there doesn't appear to be any definitive time scale for his return to the ring.

In Nov IPW:UK were saying that Stone only wanted to face the best talent while he was still available to them for what it's worth.......

Stone vs Finlay has now been announced for this month's IPW:UK..

• Paid Members
Does anyone know if The Elimination Chamber will be on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office this year?

I do. It's on Sky Box Office. I found this out by looking on WWE.com.

Does anyone know if The Elimination Chamber will be on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office this year?

On the wwe.com I'm looking at (and Sky Sports.com) it says Sky Sports.

wwe.com says Sky Box Office on their 'how to watch' section of the Elimination Chamber mini-site. Sky however say Sky Sports HD1 on an article about Sheamus http://www1.skysports.com/news/14203/74717...yal-appointment so likely to be on sky sports but could be either.

I asked in here because WWE.COM is often wrong about British TV information. Not only that, but the way their website is set out makes it incredibly hard for me to find out simple International information. So I just thought it'd be much easier and for the sake of time to ask in here, that way me and others in the same situation who don't want to waste time searching that site for what seems like hours on end, have a simple and ready answer. Thank you very much.

Edited by ThePhenom