UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

This question was asked on the Stern Fan Network during Jesse's appearance on Howard Stern a few years ago. Someone answered this:

"I thought rocking was a symptom of autism. Anyway, to answer the question: no, Jesse doesn't have Parkinson's, he's just a fucking nut."

Jesse's rocked around for years. I dont know if its nerves or what, but I first noticed this during an appearance for WCW where he was doing an on location interview with someone. When he does his documentary series and stuff like that he's perfectly fine. It might be nerves or something due to the live rapid fire situation he finds himself in on those shows he does. Everytime Jesse does a televised interview its a full on battle. He's completely off his tits. He never ends an interview without someone getting a verbal beatdown. I love him though, no matter how wrong or insane he might be.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
This question was asked on the Stern Fan Network during Jesse's appearance on Howard Stern a few years ago. Someone answered this:

Jesse's rocked around for years. I dont know if its nerves or what, but I first noticed this during an appearance for WCW where he was doing an on location interview with someone. When he does his documentary series and stuff like that he's perfectly fine. It might be nerves or something due to the live rapid fire situation he finds himself in on those shows he does. Everytime Jesse does a televised interview its a full on battle. He's completely off his tits. He never ends an interview without someone getting a verbal beatdown. I love him though, no matter how wrong or insane he might be.

That's good to hear.

Jesse's always good quality. You can see why he did so well in politics, as he's such an incredible talker. He almost makes his BS sound believable. Jesse always has an answer and a question prepared for the interviewer attacking him. Plus he makes the skullet look cool as fuck.

I was watching a video of him with Oliver Stone and some Republican nut on Larry King, Oliver Stone just sits there with a massive grin on his face for the majority as he watches Ventura go off. Shame he didn't snap and smack Piers Morgans smug face, when he had his interview.

• Paid Members

He's particularly confrontational here

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say All star, It's usually them.

EDIT: Google aint coming up with much. All i've got is this quote from the Haven website

Wrestling

Colourful wrestling action, well-staged for a family audience. Boo the bad guys, cheer the nice guys, and see resident hero Super Bradley enter the ring for the big showdown!

Appearing 22 July – 1 September except at Berwick, Craig Tara, Haggerston Castle and Seton Sands where appearing between 1 July – 1 September.

Edited by insert_name_here

• Paid Members

All Star are doing some Haven shows for the first time this year, but Presthaven will be Best of British Wrestling. It's a promotion that mainly does camp shows and sold shows (ie, hired in as entertainment for an event.)

http://www.bestofbritishwrestling.com/events

Roster for the camp shows is:

VooDoo

Jonny Storm

Steve Morocco

Rocker Richards

Joey Naylor with Disco Stuart Lake

James Dhamer

eXodus

Marty Scrull

Referee CJ Pollard

• Paid Members
Pretty sure BOBW don't do shows there actually.

My mistake - I misread Presthaven as Prestatyn, where BOBW are doing shows.

With that in mind, All Star does look a good bet given Presthaven's location.