UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

The day he got taken off TV was one day after TNA did the blood and physical testings, so a lot of people are putting two and two together and saying its Hep C. There's obviously something wrong with him. He had an agreement to sign for WWE but he failed a physical, so TNA snapped him up quick as a flash. There's talk he might never return.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

This was on SESCoops today about the Wolfe situation.

Randy Ricci, a former production manager for TNA Wrestling, claimed in a blog post on Friday that the reason Desmond Wolfe has not been wrestling in recent months is because he has Hepatitis C

was watching ecw crossing the line again on dvd earlier and theres a match between ricky morton and stevie richards, but what i would like to know is

1) who is the female in mortons corner?

2) is 711 meant to be a take on sean 'x pac/syxx' waltman?

re. 1 - I checked the Observers from the time period and Meltzer didn't know who she was. He at first thought it was 'Andrea', who had been managing Morton in Memphis, but in the following issue says it isn't her 'but some younger stripper type'.

If you were unaware, it was Rob Feinstein portraying 7-11.

was watching ecw crossing the line again on dvd earlier and theres a match between ricky morton and stevie richards, but what i would like to know is

re. 1 - I checked the Observers from the time period and Meltzer didn't know who she was. He at first thought it was 'Andrea', who had been managing Morton in Memphis, but in the following issue says it isn't her 'but some younger stripper type'.

really? i did not know that

really? i did not know that

It's obviously not just a coincidence that 7 and 11 add up to 18.

How many stars did undertaker vs triple h at wm27 get from dave meltzer in the observer?

Cheers in advance

****1/2 From Dave

****3/4 From Alvarez

Edited by nomad