UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Yeah I've heard a few of Raven's stories that involve Amber Gertner & Cookie usually being together around the boys and often ended with them in one of the wrestlers' rooms for the night.

So if people say it's shit, you're going to throw it away "jackass"? Just fucking watch it. Ask later.

calm down butch, ive no problem with you mate. if its shit it will just stay hidden away in my collection, not like i shelled out big money on it (only cost me

You've already bought it, so watch it and find out?

i would like to know peoples opinions of the show, like those that went or had seen it before you know what i mean jackass?

Wouldn't it be more interesting if you watched the show first, then asked people for their opinions so you could see if you agreed or disagreed with them? It just annoys me when people say they've bought something then want opinions on it before they watch it. You've already done the hard work in parting money for it, so just pop it in and see what you think!

Jackass.

• Paid Members
Watched 'The True Story of Wrestlemania' the other day.

At WM8 it mentions originally is was to be Hogan/Flair. Why did they change their mind and go with Savage/Flair instead?

I've heard it was because of Hogan's decision to "retire". Flair beating Hogan at WrestleMania was a no-no and putting Hogan over a drawing card only for him to walk away was also a no-no. So apparantly they switched it so Hogan wouldn't have to lose and they could end WM with their babyface winning.

• Paid Members
Watched 'The True Story of Wrestlemania' the other day.

At WM8 it mentions originally is was to be Hogan/Flair. Why did they change their mind and go with Savage/Flair instead?

I've heard it was because of Hogan's decision to "retire". Flair beating Hogan at WrestleMania was a no-no and putting Hogan over a drawing card only for him to walk away was also a no-no. So apparantly they switched it so Hogan wouldn't have to lose and they could end WM with their babyface winning.

Meltzer has said in the past that it's because their house-show run was receiving only tepid reactions, so McMahon determined that he would need to programme something else in the main event.