UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I'm 99% sure I saw something during one of last week's WWE shows to suggest that they were repeating Wrestlemania on one of the Sky Sports channels some time this week, but I can't find it anywhere on the EPG or on the Sky Sports website.

So my questions are a) did I dream it, and b) if not, when is/was it on?

Was advertised again on the RAW repeat last nights. It's next Thursday at 5pm. This years WrestleMania. Not sure if its just going to be Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker though. We'll see. It's repeated at some other times too but didnt see those.

• Paid Members
Who was the first wrestler in the WWF/WWE to use entrance music?

I've seen Sgt. Slaughter credited with this before.

Has anyone got a download/stream of last night's UFC?. Cheers in advance.

Tons of torrents links on Isohunt. If you follow this search, some group called AXXESS have released the individual matches as torrents: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=ufc+121+axxess

• Moderators

I've heard that as well. But Sgt Slaughter would take credit for the inventions of water and the wheel if you'd let him. I think he's telling the truth with that one though, to be honest.

Did any promotion use entrance music en masse prior to WCCW?

• Paid Members

Has anyone got a download/stream of last night's UFC?. Cheers in advance.

Tons of torrents links on Isohunt. If you follow this search, some group called AXXESS have released the individual matches as torrents: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=ufc+121+axxess

Thanks.

Well if it happend in Japan between the years 2006-2009, then why not check my review threads? Here's the little I had to say about their bout for Antonio Inoki.....includes spoilers.

IGF on PPV - June 29, 2007, Tokyo - (2 1/4 hrs)

June 29, 2007, Tokyo - Sumo Hall (8,426 fans)

8. Brock Lesnar

Edited by PUNQ