UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
6. Why was it decided to give Brutii the 1st? Pinfall win over Mr Perfect?

I've read that before he got his face fucked in the accident, Beefcake was due to get an IC run in 1990, winning the gold at Summerslam 90. With Perfect set to win the belt weeks after Mania, this would make for a nice reason to feud. Obviously it didn't happen in the end, and Kerry Von Erich cokewalked his way through the push instead.

Just to be really anal, Beefcake only got the first nationally televised win. Hogan had pinned Perfect a bunch of times on house shows, including an MSG event televised on the MSG network.

• Paid Members
Is there a website which has videos of turn of the century raws and smackdowns but doesn't use megavideo? It seems illumitux does affect the link any more

Try hardcoretv.info

I'll give it a go

edit: It still uses Megavideo, so that stupid bleeding limitation is still in place

Edited by Zing

• Paid Members
Can you watch Wrestlemania 26 on Virgin Media?

Yes live on channel 0 and repeated throughout monday.

Only monday? I thought it was the week? :( My plan was to catch it tuesday.

• Paid Members

Any idea what time the stream will start for the Hall of Fame tonight?

EDIT - I'm assuming that there is a stream for the first 2 hours on WWE.com is there not?

Edited by DEF

Please help me out because this is doing my head in. A couple of years ago, there were some rappers on an episode of Raw or Smackdown in a backstage interview with Maria, and one of the guys kept making this wird nasal HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA noise. I assume they had some level of fame at the time/are famous. I have no date or show info other than that I'm afraid, but me and a mate always laugh about it and would love to find it on Youtube.

Cheers.

Please help me out because this is doing my head in. A couple of years ago, there were some rappers on an episode of Raw or Smackdown in a backstage interview with Maria, and one of the guys kept making this wird nasal HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA noise. I assume they had some level of fame at the time/are famous. I have no date or show info other than that I'm afraid, but me and a mate always laugh about it and would love to find it on Youtube.

Cheers.

I think the rappers were the Ying Yang Twins, dunno about the date.

AustinHogan-765944.jpg

They missed the boat with that match. Shame.

I'd forgotten what great shape Hogan was in at the time. That match would have fucking rocked.