UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

7. Why is Mr Perfects Rolling Neck Snap never available as a move in Wrestling game.

Probably too hard to program.

Cheers for the answers cept this. as just lead to another question. How is that harder than say, an RKO to program? Its the only move Ive ever really wanted to a wrestling games.. There are variations, but never that

6. Why was it decided to give Brutii the 1st? Pinfall win over Mr Perfect?

I've read that before he got his face fucked in the accident, Beefcake was due to get an IC run in 1990, winning the gold at Summerslam 90. With Perfect set to win the belt weeks after Mania, this would make for a nice reason to feud. Obviously it didn't happen in the end, and Kerry Von Erich cokewalked his way through the push instead.

I started watching WWE around this time, and I remember the Beefcake vs Perfect IC title match being announced on the SummerSlam report, before Beefcake's accident. I didn't catch every episode at the time, but it was changed at some point to a single graphic of Perfect just stating that he will defend his title. Von Erich came down and challenged Perfect the week prior to SummerSlam, and the rest is history.

• Paid Members
2. How did the Barbarian never make it as a super monster destroyer heel, Built like a brick shit outs great move set and top rope clothesline had a decent finisher, and Bobby the Brain as manager.. the Post Powers of Pain pre.. Hunter Version was immense!

Because he'd put a glass eye to sleep, he was such a boring character. His matches with Davey Boy Smith in the early 90s were painful, even as a 6 year old.

7. Why is Mr Perfects Rolling Neck Snap never available as a move in Wrestling game.

Road Dogg does it on WWF Attitude.

2. How did the Barbarian never make it as a super monster destroyer heel, Built like a brick shit outs great move set and top rope clothesline had a decent finisher, and Bobby the Brain as manager.. the Post Powers of Pain pre.. Hunter Version was immense!

Because he'd put a glass eye to sleep, he was such a boring character. His matches with Davey Boy Smith in the early 90s were painful, even as a 6 year old.

Road Dogg does it on WWF Attitude.

I saw much of Warlord vs Bulldog, But Barbarian.. Albert Hall is only one I can remember off the top of me head and that were okay the bioring bit is the whole having a manager if was booked as a killer silent assassin type could have been win

Re Road Dogg, he does... where I gotta see it. Ive not got attitude to check and cant find it online anywheres.

for everyone else Brutii vs Perfect programme.. shudders

• Paid Members
Re Road Dogg, he does... where I gotta see it. Ive not got attitude to check and cant find it online anywheres.

You press up, down and triangle at the opponents head as they are on the groud. Used to love doing it. You can buy it about about 2 quid in any game shop in Britain. Since wrestling was in a boom period, everyone bought it. So there are thousands of copies knocking about.

You press up, down and triangle at the opponents head as they are on the groud. Used to love doing it. You can buy it about about 2 quid in any game shop in Britain. Since wrestling was in a boom period, everyone bought it. So there are thousands of copies knocking about.

I meant a video of the moves, soz i didnt clarify

• Paid Members
Who inducted Bobby Heenan into the Hall of Fame?

The man who inducted him appears on the Hall of Fame DVD every year and I can't remember his name.

That would be Blackjack Lanza.

Thanks.

I honestly didn't recognise him without a cowboy hat.

AustinHogan-765944.jpg

When did this happen? With all the talk over the last few years of a match between the two, I'd kind of assumed they were never active at the same time.

AustinHogan-765944.jpg

When did this happen? With all the talk over the last few years of a match between the two, I'd kind of assumed they were never active at the same time.

Was it not when Hogan was undisputed champ and Austin was feuding with Flair on Raw, Flair booked himself against Hogan for the title so I imagine the NWO and Austin got involved at the end of the match, with Hogan and Austin clearing house then celebrating

It was after the 22.04.02 Raw went off the air. Here's a fan account, as posted on LordsofPain.net:

After Raw went off the air, the nWo and its newest member, The Big Show, continued to beatdown Steve Austin. Eventually, Hulk Hogan ran in to aid Austin and cleared the ring. Once the ring was down to just Hogan and Austin, however, Austin gave the WWF Champion the "stunner" to a huge pop. At that point, Austin celebrated with beer to the crowd's delight, as Hogan staggered to his feet. This time, Austin celebrated alongside Hogan as the two toasted with numerous (and I mean NUMEROUS beers). I have seen Austin do this off-camera routine before with others (The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, etc), and Hogan is the first that I have seen actually take the time to drink the beer, rather than spill it all over himself much like Austin and everyone else who is tossed a beer. Eventually, Austin left, leaving Hogan by himself, but Austin again returned, and the two continued drinking beer. Austin included Earl Hebner and Jim Ross in the ceremonies this time. Earl actually climbed the turnbuckle and toasted the crowd. Austin then left, again leaving Hogan by himself. Hogan spent a great deal of the time doing his traditional poses, and then took a page out of Austin's book by giving the crowd the middle finger salute, oddly enough.

AustinHogan-765944.jpg

Thats strange, I was just looking at the picture in one of my old Raw magazines on wednesday. It's a shame it didn't happen at Wrestlemania 19 becuase it could have, and not that Austin Vs Rock and Hogan Vs Vince were not good, becuase they were but I would have loved to have seen that match.

• Paid Members
thats strange, I was just looking at the picture in one of my old Raw magazines on wednesday. It's a shame it didn't happen at Wrestlemania 19 becuase it could have, and not that Austin Vs Rock and Hogan Vs Vince were not good, becuase they were but I would have loved to have seen that match.

At the time I would probably have loved it, but now its all over hyped and both men have lost the edge a bit. Austins been away too long while Hogans been on a slide and is too exposed. I'd still get a buzz form it, but not enough to really make it work to the level it should. Perhaps some things should be left to the imagination, which this is I'd guess as Austin never has had any interest in a match with Hogan has he(?) and Hogans off in TNA.

Also I love Rock Vs Austin 3 and Hogan Vs Vince, with Rock Vs Austin often forgotten next to the 17 match. It had me on the edge of my seat all the way through.