The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I was just interested in what specific crime he's being questioned about. I swear I haven't seen it listed? Just that's he's been nicked. They usually say, "on suspicion of" or whatever.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Can't you just be arrested "under the terrorism act", same as with mental health?

No. Section 44 of the Terrorism Act was repealed as police were using it willy-nilly to stop, search, detain and arrest anyone they didn't like the look of and couldn't find any other offense that would stick. These days they have to have at least a justifiable inkling that the suspect is doing something terroristy.

I was just interested in what specific crime he's being questioned about. I swear I haven't seen it listed? Just that's he's been nicked. They usually say, "on suspicion of" or whatever.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/woolwich-a...-held-1-2944892

Abu Nusaybah, who was interviewed on BBC

That's the sort of thing we expect MI5 to do, right? Otherwise what's the point in them.

Yeah, no need for concern there. How else is an Oxbridge suit supposed to get information? Apart from sellotaping a beard to his face and heading off to Mali, obviously.

The only thing that I find confusing is the distinct lack of blood on either of the attackers. I mean, I'm no expert, but surely trying to sever someone's head is going to cause some blood spatter on clothing, no? Aren't there main arteries involved?

• Paid Members
Aren't there main arteries involved?

Sure, but there'd only be spattering if the heart were still pumping, wouldn't there? If the victim died during the earlier part of the attack (being hit by a car and then stabbed) severing his head would cause blood to leak but there'd be no arterial spray, hence getting it all over the hands but nowhere else.

Edited by Ronnie

Aren't there main arteries involved?

Sure, but there'd only be spattering if the heart were still pumping, wouldn't there? If the victim died during the earlier part of the attack (being hit by a car and then stabbed) severing his head would cause blood to leak but there'd be no arterial spray, hence getting it all over the hands but nowhere else.

I guess so. I have to admit, I've never been in that position, so any lack of blood may look weird to the untrained eye I guess (I did think that when I saw the guy talking on camera with the victim in the background, again with no blood to be seen).

If the all-powerful nWo are already controlling everything, why do they need to bother with false flag operations? And how, if they're omnipotent enough to rule the world, do all of their schemes have these obvious flaws that are so easily spotted by the mentally ill?

They dragged the guy into the street after killing him. If you look at the early arial shots of the scene, there's just a vast amount of blood around the car and smeared across the pavement. Where the body ended up is not where he bled to death. And as Ronnie said, if the heart had stopped by the time they tried to cut his head off, you'd get blood all over your hands but not splattering around.

Also, loads of people saw them do it. I mean, it's just a small thing, but there were about a hundred eyewitnesses to the attack.