wwffan2 Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 I was wondering if anyone had ever heard the story of John Titor ? Quote
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted June 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2013 Yes, it was interesting at the time, but pretty sure it's been debunked all by itself since some of the stuff he said would start happening hasn't happened. Quote
wwffan2 Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 Yes, it was interesting at the time, but pretty sure it's been debunked all by itself since some of the stuff he said would start happening hasn't happened.I recently been listening to after dark radio were they had a special on him the whole idea of time travel really interests me,John was like nostradumus without any correct predictions. Quote
David Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 John was like nostradumus without any correct predictions.So just someone talking shit then? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2013 Has anyone read about the mountain of the dead - the Dyatlov pass incident? Well worth checking out if you have the time!yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened. A movie came out about this year, i was interested to see it until i saw it starred a chick from Hollyoaks and ended up being one these 'found footage' movies, Here's the imdb page. It's directed by Renny Harlin so i'll still probably give it a go at some point. Quote
David Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Has anyone read about the mountain of the dead - the Dyatlov pass incident? Well worth checking out if you have the time!yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened.And what do debunkers think really happened? Is that the "someone in the group went mental from snowblindness or something" story? Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted June 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted June 11, 2013 Has anyone read about the mountain of the dead - the Dyatlov pass incident? Well worth checking out if you have the time!yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened.And what do debunkers think really happened? Is that the "someone in the group went mental from snowblindness or something" story? Avalanche and hypothermia. Quote
David Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Avalanche and hypothermia.Yeah, that article looked as though it was written by a smart-arse teenager, so I'll give it a miss. Anything at least semi-serious on what really happened doing the rounds? Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted June 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted June 11, 2013 Avalanche and hypothermia.Yeah, that article looked as though it was written by a smart-arse teenager, so I'll give it a miss. Anything at least semi-serious on what really happened doing the rounds? Quote
David Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 (edited) I can live without the amusing references to Mulder & Scully and the hilarious photos of snow. I assumed there was a plausible explanation, but was hoping for something a bit better written to be honest. EDIT: It's cool, I've found one. Edited June 11, 2013 by David Quote
Paid Members Chilly McFreeze Posted June 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2013 I can live without the amusing references to Mulder & Scully and the hilarious photos of snow. I assumed there was a plausible explanation, but was hoping for something a bit better written to be honest.EDIT: It's cool, I've found one.Is this a joke? You are aware the explanation you posted is exactly the same as the one Astro posted? Quote
David Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 I can live without the amusing references to Mulder & Scully and the hilarious photos of snow. I assumed there was a plausible explanation, but was hoping for something a bit better written to be honest.EDIT: It's cool, I've found one.Is this a joke? You are aware the explanation you posted is exactly the same as the one Astro posted?Yes, but without the shitty writing style. I just wanted the facts without the "humour", that's all. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2013 Renny Harlin made a film this year about Dyatlov - starring Gemma Atkinson:- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1905040/ Quote
Loki Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 In that version, presumably her inflated breasts are the bit poking out of the snow that attracts the rescue team. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.