Crap Jokes that make you laugh

spotlightmagnet1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
IMO jokes should never take more than 30 seconds to tell or in this case, write. As the audience loses interest, just like i have! If anyone can be bothered to read the above, can you please let me know if it was funny or not ?

IMO you shouldn't quote a novel for two fucking lines ;)

IMO jokes should never take more than 30 seconds to tell or in this case, write. As the audience loses interest, just like i have! If anyone can be bothered to read the above, can you please let me know if it was funny or not ?

You lost me there? Did i upset you?

• Paid Members

I lost you? Really? Damn I hope your taking the piss. Any way, you quoted that huge bit of text for no reason other than to spend two lines saying how it was too long, which is stupid.

I lost you? Really? Damn I hope your taking the piss. Any way, you quoted that huge bit of text for no reason other than to spend two lines saying how it was too long, which is stupid.

yeah, sorry. I realised my mistake after i did it. Can you find it within yourself to forgive me ?

• Paid Members
I've spent upwards of half an hour telling that joke before. It's awesome.

Yes, it's a shaggy dog story, but it's a surprisingly well written one.

Same, it's why I posted it, it becomes more like a full story that you sorta get into by the end of it too.

Thing is, the same joke was posted here a couple pages back as just a link. All that Carpell Tunnels for nothing :(

I had a bad day today. It was the mother in laws funeral today. She cancelled it.

Me and the wife spent the day cleaning out the attic. Old, dirty and covered in cobwebs. But she's good with the kids.

• Awards Moderator
I've spent upwards of half an hour telling that joke before. It's awesome.

Yes, it's a shaggy dog story, but it's a surprisingly well written one.

Same, it's why I posted it, it becomes more like a full story that you sorta get into by the end of it too.

I wondered how the punchline was ever going to live up to all that build-up, but it really did. Nice one.

Sorry if this offends, but my mate just popped this one out in a conversation, and the delivery was immense.

What would you call the Flinstones if they were black?

Niggers

Archived