Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an he actually sue the UKFF?? i mean thats about 3000 posters how we all gonna fit in the courtroom??and is he using gauntley's solicitor??

The best Klown can hope for is this.ukffjudge.jpg
Don't be knocking Internet Provocation Solicitors, they exist for cases just like this. Clue's in the name.

Secondly - I have been given this : http://www.bebo.com/-Klown-And I ask any of you, to scroll down the page and check out this person's idea of humour - the 'Chris Benoit Song' with lyrics listed on the left hand side. This SURELY beyond a shadow of a doubt, to anyone with a crumb of class, shows you the kind of person that is posting these "conversations". I'm not a great person, I know I don't justify much tolerance on here; but I am still outside of wrestling a decent father of two children that I literally live for and so many people in the wrestling business know this. This 'Klown' is a person who finds the Benoit situation apparently .... FUNNY.

lmao you're such a tosser, is that another poor attempt at shifting the attention away from you? I'm pretty sure we've all made a Benoit joke by now...Why was Chris Benoit so strong?He was always hanging around the gym.Ok... now pete is off the hook and every one can have a go at me!!!

• Moderators

Secondly - I have been given this : http://www.bebo.com/-Klown-And I ask any of you, to scroll down the page and check out this person's idea of humour - the 'Chris Benoit Song' with lyrics listed on the left hand side. This SURELY beyond a shadow of a doubt, to anyone with a crumb of class, shows you the kind of person that is posting these "conversations". I'm not a great person, I know I don't justify much tolerance on here; but I am still outside of wrestling a decent father of two children that I literally live for and so many people in the wrestling business know this. This 'Klown' is a person who finds the Benoit situation apparently .... FUNNY.People, please, I ask one thing of you here - I know you don't like me, that's okay, but do the math.

Whereas it's fine to use it as moral leverage against someone else, apparently. Klown could be revealed as Jack the Ripper, and it still wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to the things that you said. And why would it?What an odd defence.

I have two things in my defence. One is that anyone who feels slighted by any comment attributed to me, any person's name mentioned that is not happy and wishes to ask me directly - can contact me at info@powertripwrestling.co.uk and I am MORE than willing to clear up any problem with any person named in this utter debacle.

But if you never wrote anything that's in those posted IM chats what exactly is there for you to clear up with those that have been insulted/critticised in those chats unless you did write that stuff and now need to explain why to those mentioned? or am I missing something?

If somebody's gone to the trouble of actually making up those chat logs, I think we need to applaud them for their sheer dedication.

Pretty much my thoughts! I mean why on EARTH would anyone bother to go to that much trouble to imitate Peter's writing style so well and 'create' these conversations? He 'runs' a small local promotion seen by small local crowds; why would anyone feel the need to go to that much effort to bury him?

:laugh: Utterly, utterly brilliant. This is the second thread this year I've seen that you could novelize due to sheer entertainment value, and the other one wasn't on a public forum hehePeter, the reason people continue to take the piss out of you, deride you, post email contents and such is because, quite frankly, it's just good fun. It's a fan forum, and if you're going to have a mental little episode like this several times in one thread, what do you expect?!Advice time: STOP POSTING!