Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterstaniforth: bagga was hilarious when we met - he claimed to not know who i was believe it or not

Wow.
Until now, when I just read through 12 pages I didn't know who you was. I don't even recall meeting you tbh. I've just been told your first show in Stevenage drew 7-13 people. A few weeks ago you drew 30 there with more than half of them being friends and family of the ten thousand wrestlers on the bill. You dia a Northern show that drew one again that number. Good lord, get off the net and put some posters up!

Peterstaniforth: bagga was hilarious when we met - he claimed to not know who i was believe it or not

Wow.
Until now, when I just read through 12 pages I didn't know who you was. I don't even recall meeting you tbh. I've just been told your first show in Stevenage drew 7-13 people. A few weeks ago you drew 30 there with more than half of them being friends and family of the ten thousand wrestlers on the bill. You dia a Northern show that drew one again that number. Good lord, get off the net and put some posters up!
You've seen his posters, right??

Wow.
You've seen his posters, right??
SCREW YOU YOUVE NEVER EVEN BEEN IN A RING BAH GOD!!!are you qualified to criticise his posters??? mhmm????

Dammit, you're right!I've never been in the poster producing business OR the wrestling business, so no opinion I hold should count for anything.I am however a wrestling fan, who is close enough to Stevenage that I would pay to see a wrestling show there, if it looked good and the talent was of a high standard. I'd come with at least a couple of mates too. I guess we will all just save our money.

Dammit, you're right!I've never been in the poster producing business OR the wrestling business, so no opinion I hold should count for anything.I am however a wrestling fan, who is close enough to Stevenage that I would pay to see a wrestling show there, if it looked good and the talent was of a high standard. I'd come with at least a couple of mates too. I guess we will all just save our money.

havent you realised yet the wrestling fans dont count its about him and his company yer not even entitled to show up!!!sigh youll have to look for a more professional fed eddie!!!*Sigh* oi staniforth what experiance did you have before running ptw?? Edited by hitman89762000

I am however a wrestling fan, who is close enough to Stevenage that I would pay to see a wrestling show there, if it looked good and the talent was of a high standard. I'd come with at least a couple of mates too. I guess we will all just save our money.

Well you can always go and see All Star in Stevenage next month!

I am however a wrestling fan, who is close enough to Stevenage that I would pay to see a wrestling show there, if it looked good and the talent was of a high standard. I'd come with at least a couple of mates too. I guess we will all just save our money.

don't be daft staniforths not on it so itll be shit!!

I may well do that.I saw All Star in St Albans a while back. Solid show, though I had hoped to see Dean Allmark and Danielson too. Funny thing I noticed; Brian Dixon was there, but rather than being a focus of the show, he was selling merchandise and trying to make money??? Very weird, I'd expected him to be in the Main Event.

if hypothetically you were running a fe eddie would you put yourself on posters?

I'd paste the posters onto my naked body and run around all the local towns shouting the show details.
/me steals idea for future shows