Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

The best thing about this thread is the way hitmannumbers is portraying himself as the champion and upholder of all things pure about BRITWRES~ shine on you crazy diamond!

It's good that someone cares at least. I think it's good how you can paint that in a negative light though. Well done.
Meh I never said I was but fair play to him for getting the insult in.
Don't listen to the ginger whinger, hitman. I was applauding your stance, fair play to ya!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the UKFF version of a Foley-esque cheap pop? Either way, well played.

No. Because that would be stupid ... RIGHT HERE AT THE UKFF !!! :thumbsup:
:laugh: ok finally ya made me laugh. a scotsman with a sense of humour how illogical.so no one on here is going to the ptw shows then??
...lest you forget Mr. Hitman PTW doesn't NEED us...Having said that the show that Sanjay mentioned earlier, the first PTW Stevenage show, had all of 10 fans in attendance. I won't go into details about the show but I will sat that at least four/five of those fans were posters on/there as a result of the UKFF; so in this case HALF of his audience members were forumers.......but PTW don't need us; you know the people that will always be a guaranteed audience....

• Paid Members

Is a little ironic how most of this is down to a response about UKHG being an impartial critic with harsh words to say about Petey W, and many people sprang to Gingeman's defence... rapidly devolving the thread into unfocused and personal attacks on Pete Staniforth. I agree with a lot of what has been said, and Staniforth himself knows that I called him a "gormless fat lad" who shouldn't be in front of the camera... but plenty of this is totally uncalled for.Also... I bet Flaming Redhatguy is cackling away at this somewhere, probably in his auburn lair.

To be fair Peter did bring a lot of this on himself with his thoughtlessly springing to his self-defense and slagging off all Smarks who have 'no right to an opinion'. Difference is he goes back and deletes his attacks to cover his tracks.

• Paid Members

To be fair Peter did bring a lot of this on himself with his thoughtlessly springing to his self-defense and slagging off all Smarks who have 'no right to an opinion'. Difference is he goes back and deletes his attacks to cover his tracks.

I know, I've seen some of the attacks in their unexpurgated glory... just a shame that people feel pressure to live up to them.

Can I just say that I am absolutely furious with the outright lies that have been posted in this thread.Emile Heskey is an underrated team player whose unselfish attitude and high workrate has created countless chances for his team-mates at Leicester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Wigan...and he scored in England's legendary 5-1 win over Germany, he was arguably England's best player during the 2002 World Cup AND he was man of the match when England played Russia and Israel in the Euro 2008 qualifiers AND had he not been injured against Croatia, we might have even qualified for the finals.Ayass, I don't care how drunk you are, you're out of order. You'd kill for someone like Emile at Ipswich Town. :laugh:

Can I just say that I am absolutely furious with the outright lies that have been posted in this thread.Emile Heskey is an underrated team player whose unselfish attitude and high workrate has created countless chances for his team-mates at Leicester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Wigan...and he scored in England's legendary 5-1 win over Germany, he was arguably England's best player during the 2002 World Cup AND he was man of the match when England played Russia and Israel in the Euro 2008 qualifiers AND had he not been injured against Croatia, we might have even qualified for the finals.Ayass, I don't care how drunk you are, you're out of order. You'd kill for someone like Emile at Ipswich Town. :laugh:

NO. Heskey was and is rubbish. For a big man he is unbelievably easy to push over and to reiterate something that John Gregory once said,'We didnt need the pitch rolling, but they bought on Heskey anyway'.

Fair point, he did always hit the deck a little too willingly, but that doesn't make him rubbish (think of all the free kicks he's earned!). He's had a good career, the only problem was he underachieved compared to what many experts thought he could do when he was in that very good Leicester City team in the late 90s/early noughties that won the League Cup twice - and because he looks like he should be a killer due to his physical size and speed for a big man. Heskey gets criticised because he doesn't score enough goals but I've always thought his role was more a target man who set up a lot of goals for others, especially for Michael Owen. And he did score 23 goals for us in the 2000/1 season (us being Liverpool) when we won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup in the same season, including some absolute belters. He was awesome that year.We shall see how he copes with Ferdinand and Vidic tomorrow, having already had a huge say in the title race with his last-minute equaliser against Chelsea.Sorry for going off-topic.

Edited by Victor Is God