Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

• Paid Members

just want to make the point, people do come on here for just doing cheap shots.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------brock321This guy seriously needs to get over himself, because he has never accomplished anything in the wrestling business other than looking like a total tool.What on Earth are you talking about??He's on dozens of Professional Wrestling Show posters and he owns a fricking wrestling company!!!He's a "Wrestling Star". Have you never been on his website???Peter Whatever-his-name-is is a Big F'N Deal yeah, and don't any of us forget it.I hear he can't walk through Luton without being mobbed by fans and admirers.yeah he gets mobbed all right i know pete staniforth very well & im not here to critizise anyone but what gives pete the right to accuse a other luton promotion in thinking that certain memebers of that promotion have come on here & started off this argurement of sorts plus pete slagging off alex shane about his seminars etc, & wishing ppl dead is very childishespecially on the forum of the other luton promotion & by the way pete sleeping with yr female wrestlers to get a cheap shag is lower than low & u know what i mean !!!!!!(Can I wrestle on one of your shows please Pete? I'm ... er.... really good. Yeah. My mate said so, and my Mum.)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------brock321I CAN ASSURE YOU UK FAN ,THAT I AM NOT BULL HARLEY I KNOW BULL ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.I GATHERED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ACW WEBSITE,I ASKED BULL IF I COULD IN ANY WAY HELP TOWARDS THE CHARITY SHOW,HE EMAILED THE WRITEUP FOR THE SAT SHOW WHICH I PUT ONTO THE UKFF,WHICH I WAS ASKED TO DO.I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN HELPING OUT,I WISH MORE PEOPLE DID HELP OUT SMALLER PROMOTIONS,THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE RANTING ON ABOUT BRITISH WRESTLING SHOULD BE BETTER,SUPPORT BRITISH WRESTLING ETC.I MEAN LOOK AT ALEX SHANE AT LEAST HE IS SHARING HIS WEALTH OF EXP. WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS AROUND THE UK,SO AT LEAST THE PROMOTIONS CAN GAIN MORE NORIETY & INFO & THEN MAYBE GIVE FANS A BETTER PRODUCT A BETTER VIEW OF A WRESTLING EVENT.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------bullharleyNew Membermember is offlineJoined: Sept 2007Posts: 3Karma: 0[ Exalt | Smite ] Re: UKFF?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to make the point, people do come on here for just doing cheap shots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brock321 - this post is a post made earlier on this thread

This guy seriously needs to get over himself, because he has never accomplished anything in the wrestling business other than looking like a total tool.

What on Earth are you talking about??

He's on dozens of Professional Wrestling Show posters and he owns a fricking wrestling company!!!

He's a "Wrestling Star". Have you never been on his website???

Peter Whatever-his-name-is is a Big F'N Deal yeah, and don't any of us forget it.

I hear he can't walk through Luton without being mobbed by fans and admirers.

yeah he gets mobbed all right i know pete staniforth very well & im not here to critizise anyone but what gives pete the right to accuse a other luton promotion in thinking that certain memebers of that promotion have come on here & started off this argurement of sorts plus pete slagging off alex shane about his seminars etc, & wishing ppl dead is very childish

especially on the forum of the other luton promotion & by the way pete sleeping with yr female wrestlers to get a cheap shag is lower than low & u know what i mean !!!!!!

(Can I wrestle on one of your shows please Pete? I'm ... er.... really good. Yeah. My mate said so, and my Mum.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brock321 - this is a post made by the same person

I CAN ASSURE YOU UK FAN ,THAT I AM NOT BULL HARLEY I KNOW BULL ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.I GATHERED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ACW WEBSITE,I ASKED BULL IF I COULD IN ANY WAY HELP TOWARDS THE CHARITY SHOW,HE EMAILED THE WRITEUP FOR THE SAT SHOW WHICH I PUT ONTO THE UKFF,WHICH I WAS ASKED TO DO.I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN HELPING OUT,I WISH MORE PEOPLE DID HELP OUT SMALLER PROMOTIONS,THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE RANTING ON ABOUT BRITISH WRESTLING SHOULD BE BETTER,SUPPORT BRITISH WRESTLING ETC.I MEAN LOOK AT ALEX SHANE AT LEAST HE IS SHARING HIS WEALTH OF EXP. WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS AROUND THE UK,SO AT LEAST THE PROMOTIONS CAN GAIN MORE NORIETY & INFO & THEN MAYBE GIVE FANS A BETTER PRODUCT A BETTER VIEW OF A WRESTLING EVENT.

and just to prove its a wrestler (

LOL) same writing style

bullharley

[ Exalt | Smite ] Re: UKFF?

this post is a post made earlier on this thread

brock321 Posted Today, 12:03 AM QUOTE(Dirty Eddie @ May 8 2008, 23:52) *QUOTE(herbie747 @ May 9 2008, 0:37) *This guy seriously needs to get over himself, because he has never accomplished anything in the wrestling business other than looking like a total tool.What on Earth are you talking about??He's on dozens of Professional Wrestling Show posters and he owns a fricking wrestling company!!!He's a "Wrestling Star". Have you never been on his website???Peter Whatever-his-name-is is a Big F'N Deal yeah, and don't any of us forget it.I hear he can't walk through Luton without being mobbed by fans and admirers.yeah he gets mobbed all right i know pete staniforth very well & im not here to critizise anyone but what gives pete the right to accuse a other luton promotion in thinking that certain memebers of that promotion have come on here & started off this argurement of sorts plus pete slagging off alex shane about his seminars etc, & wishing ppl dead is very childishespecially on the forum of the other luton promotion & by the way pete sleeping with yr female wrestlers to get a cheap shag is lower than low & u know what i mean !!!!!!(Can I wrestle on one of your shows please Pete? I'm ... er.... really good. Yeah. My mate said so, and my Mum.)

this is a post made by the same person

In Topic: ACW-CHARITY EVENT 24TH NOVEMBER 2007I CAN ASSURE YOU UK FAN ,THAT I AM NOT BULL HARLEY I KNOW BULL ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.I GATHERED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ACW WEBSITE,I ASKED BULL IF I COULD IN ANY WAY HELP TOWARDS THE CHARITY SHOW,HE EMAILED THE WRITEUP FOR THE SAT SHOW WHICH I PUT ONTO THE UKFF,WHICH I WAS ASKED TO DO.I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN HELPING OUT,I WISH MORE PEOPLE DID HELP OUT SMALLER PROMOTIONS,THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE RANTING ON ABOUT BRITISH WRESTLING SHOULD BE BETTER,SUPPORT BRITISH WRESTLING ETC.I MEAN LOOK AT ALEX SHANE AT LEAST HE IS SHARING HIS WEALTH OF EXP. WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS AROUND THE UK,SO AT LEAST THE PROMOTIONS CAN GAIN MORE NORIETY & INFO & THEN MAYBE GIVE FANS A BETTER PRODUCT A BETTER VIEW OF A WRESTLING EVENT.

this is the same person on his own acw wrestling forum

and just to prove its a wrestler (

LOL) same writing stylebullharleyNew Membermember is offlineJoined: Sept 2007Posts: 3Karma: 0[ Exalt | Smite ] Re: UKFF?

Ok but to be fair, on a FAN forum, one that has a lot of workers under pseudonyms, you're always going to get people with axes to grind. Nobody with a pulse should ever listen to "acw's hardcore icon" bull harley anyway. Someone who's been a - and i use this VERY loosely- "pro" for apparently ten, 20, 50 years, I dunno, it changes, and has amounted to nothing and is in all fairness, still awful, goes to rival shows (PTW) and threatens to duff people up for..........um, being a rival I think, and then goes on a rant on his forum because someone said negative things about his wrestler wannabe friends in acw, should be treated with the similar attention and respect as johnny kickpads (I know someone else came up with that name this week on here, I really think it should be a tongue-in-cheek wrestling character). ACW much like PTW is a shocking representation of "britwres" on any level with too many untrained / under-trained backyarders. They do pull in some big crowds though so I'll give them that. If they just stop doing what they feel is right for them and their mates, then they could get better. Both need to allow those that have actually trained and learnt from PROPER wrestlers and can carry matches through and sell the product, making fans want to return. The thing is, Peter truly does like wrestling and wants ptw to be a success, and in that way has his heart in the right place. But he doesn't even remotely do what is right for wrestling, he does what is right for him. And merely sits and lives out the fantasy fed in his mind in real life. Peter is a good person and I think the way he's reacted here, albeit unprofessional, kind of shows that he does have that much passion for what he classes as his beloved project. But sadly his project should not be made real. Because it's counter-productive to PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. If only both feds allowed criticism and a knock to their misplaced egos once in a while, things could inprove not only for them but for the uk scene as a whole.Oh and I do love how bull threatened carbomb with a stinkface. Because that's a proper street-fight move. Must email Bas Rutten and tell him to get real and put that in his next self defense video.

• Paid Members

Ok but to be fair, on a FAN forum, one that has a lot of workers under pseudonyms, you're always going to get people with axes to grind. Nobody with a pulse should ever listen to "acw's hardcore icon" bull harley anyway. Someone who's been a - and i use this VERY loosely- "pro" for apparently ten, 20, 50 years, I dunno, it changes, and has amounted to nothing and is in all fairness, still awful, goes to rival shows (PTW) and threatens to duff people up for..........um, being a rival I think, and then goes on a rant on his forum because someone said negative things about his wrestler wannabe friends in acw, should be treated with the similar attention and respect as johnny kickpads (I know someone else came up with that name this week on here, I really think it should be a tongue-in-cheek wrestling character). ACW much like PTW is a shocking representation of "britwres" on any level with too many untrained / under-trained backyarders. They do pull in some big crowds though so I'll give them that. If they just stop doing what they feel is right for them and their mates, then they could get better. Both need to allow those that have actually trained and learnt from PROPER wrestlers and can carry matches through and sell the product, making fans want to return. The thing is, Peter truly does like wrestling and wants ptw to be a success, and in that way has his heart in the right place. But he doesn't even remotely do what is right for wrestling, he does what is right for him. And merely sits and lives out the fantasy fed in his mind in real life. Peter is a good person and I think the way he's reacted here, albeit unprofessional, kind of shows that he does have that much passion for what he classes as his beloved project. But sadly his project should not be made real. Because it's counter-productive to PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. If only both feds allowed criticism and a knock to their misplaced egos once in a while, things could inprove not only for them but for the uk scene as a whole.Oh and I do love how bull threatened carbomb with a stinkface. Because that's a proper street-fight move. Must email Bas Rutten and tell him to get real and put that in his next self defense video.

I agree with all of this... especially the endorsement of Johnny Kickpads.

yeah he gets mobbed all right i know pete staniforth very well & im not here to critizise anyone but what gives pete the right to accuse a other luton promotion in thinking that certain memebers of that promotion have come on here & started off this argurement of sorts plus pete slagging off alex shane about his seminars etc, & wishing ppl dead is very childish especially on the forum of the other luton promotion & by the way pete sleeping with yr female wrestlers to get a cheap shag is lower than low & u know what i mean !!!!!!(Can I wrestle on one of your shows please Pete? I'm ... er.... really good. Yeah. My mate said so, and my Mum.)

Holy what now?
Exactly ... wtf?

....R-I-P Peterstainforth.... really after this thread, is any one in the "UK Wrestling World" going to take him seriously? He called himself the internet Icon, so surely that means he's supercalifragilistically fucked, in terms of trying to appeal to an internet based audience. (Don't even try to say that you're not trying to appeal to that type of audience, because you are only lying to yourself every time you post a Youtube video).

Regarding the jumbled post by i_hate_backyard...Some of that stuff was written by me on here, and it's mixed in with other people's posts from what I can see.I have no idea what point you are trying to make, as your post makes no sense. I don't understand why anything I wrote is amongst that post???What are you talking about?

basically i was trying to say people with an axe to grind come on here to give abuse and it does get mixed in with people who are to trying to give some constructive criticism.

Couldn't you have just posted that?

• Paid Members

basically i was trying to say people with an axe to grind come on here to give abuse and it does get mixed in with people who are to trying to give some constructive criticism.

I only gave abuse after he called me a "dribbling smart-mark gimp", which I resent, because I don't dribble, except when I fall asleep on planes.